Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which game would you like to see have a limited-time mode?


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yurisatori0312

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2025
507
930
99
Japan, Tokyo
translate.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
Which game would you like to see have a limited-time mode?
I would like to suggest a limited time mode for the game that gets the most votes.

The reason BedWars isn't on the poll is because I suggested a BedWars LTM a few day ago.
Here
 

TijmenDeEngeMan

Moderator ♫
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 23, 2024
95
156
54
19
The Nether
I would LOVE to see an LTM for SkyWars. I feel like it hasn't had a new update, or anything for that matter, for a while.
I would like to see what you can come up with :D
 

iCoCian

Novice Member
Oct 19, 2025
106
134
44
Glory
Pronouns
He/Him
Which game would you like to see have a limited-time mode?
I would like to suggest a limited time mode for the game that gets the most votes.

The reason BedWars isn't on the poll is because I suggested a BedWars LTM a few day ago.
Here
This is unfair; the players want to enjoy themselves, not be confined to a specific timeframe.
I expect everyone shares this opinion. ^.^
 
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
Which game would you like to see have a limited-time mode?
I would like to suggest a limited time mode for the game that gets the most votes.

The reason BedWars isn't on the poll is because I suggested a BedWars LTM a few day ago.
Here
It would be really cool to get some kind of eggwars LTM, but idrk what that could be rn. I like playing pillars more than eggwars but pillars already got a LTM in lucky pillars. And maybe they could add a skywars too, maybe a sky royale, which is a LTM they had on HIVE where every1 is on their own island and there is like 30 ppl.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yurisatori0312

HOTROD.

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2025
129
209
49
Darâa-tafilalet, Morocco
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be really cool to get some kind of eggwars LTM, but idrk what that could be rn. I like playing pillars more than eggwars but pillars already got a LTM in lucky pillars. And maybe they could add a skywars too, maybe a sky royale, which is a LTM they had on HIVE where every1 is on their own island and there is like 30 ppl.
I would like LTM to be on capture the flag since it has got more attention recently
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom