Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MajorBridger

Oct 19, 2021
I think that a win streak stat would give really competitive players a reason to keep playing and would bring a whole new side to the game. Many more intense battles if two teams are defending a streak. I also think that you should be able to turn off this stat, (I know you can just not look at it) so players that play for fun don't get frustrated because they lost a streak.

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
I think that a win streak stat would give really competitive players a reason to keep playing and would bring a whole new side to the game. Many more intense battles if two teams are defending a streak. I also think that you should be able to turn off this stat, (I know you can just not look at it) so players that play for fun don't get frustrated because they lost a streak.
I get your idea, the part of "giving the competitive players a competition" is something nice. But, I think that the rage will grow so much that many will give up on their streak.

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
Yeah, it's a great idea, but adding this would make it impossible for new players to ever win a game.

Wulfiee

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2020
I can only imagine how many people would say "I was AFK and died, can I please get my streak back?" in staff help 😆

MajorBridger

Oct 19, 2021
Yeah, it's a great idea, but adding this would make it impossible for new players to ever win a game.
Good Point, but hypixel doesn't have that problem and they have a winstreak leaderboard (hypixel probably does have this problem and I just don't know about it)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom