• 1/2 and 1/2 (Specify in the comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TgmsGamingYT

May 10, 2016
Hello!-

I am sorry to be a pain, but I am wondering what has happened to the Parkour server? I used to really enjoy this server, along with others, and I'm sure if your still working on the update, its gonna be a cracker!

~MCStalker123

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
It is currently under maintenance and we have no idea when it will come back. It's also not allowed to ask for future updates and projects, so it's going to be a suprise ;)

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Hi! Parkour is currently under maintnance. I guess it will be released soon, but asking for release dates is not allowed :x. CubeCraft also doesn't give away release dates. Be patient, and at a random moment it will be released. When it is so far, you can follow the release on the twitch account of CCGN , every friday there is a community show and sometimes it happends that they release something in the stream.

I hope I helped you out! @TgmsGamingYT

Reactions: TgmsGamingYT
U

Unipotato

It is currently under maintenance because it is still being worked on, but it will be out eventually. It is also against the forum rules to ask when updates are released, as stated in rule 9, so I will be locking this thread.
9- Do not make threads or post comments asking when given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released.
You can view the full rules in detail here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

- Locked.

Reactions: TgmsGamingYT
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thanks for everything
legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
Top Bottom