Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hi,

I used to be quite a familiar face here, until I got banned. So from now on I’ll first let all my messages and memes be checked in staffhelp so I won’t get banned again.

I’m in second year of University right now, studying Russian. I missed my propedeutic act on 5 points which means I’ll be having study delay. However, after such a rough year I don’t mind it that much.

I’ll be following a minor Serbian-Croatian as a subject of free choice next year. I hope my internship might still be held in an another place then originally planned.

However, I’m deeply affected by two terrible moments in my life.

My grandma died March 16 due to colon cancer. She became 85 years. She always took care of me and my sister when my parents had to work. I enjoyed many moments in my childhood with her and even the past months when I went with Volendam to her on a trip. Never known this was the last time I would see her. Except from in the hospital, but I won’t talk about that. I hope she rests in peace and the suffering is over now.

A month later, as we speak right now, my father is laying in the hospital due to Covid. He had been having a lung transplantation 5 years ago so his resistance is quite weak. He’s getting oxygen right now but not doing so well.

Today I brought easter eggs, liquorice and cookies to him. I hope he finds a speedy recovery. He is my father after all.

To conclude I must be saying im feeling quite low by all of this. Extremely unmotivated and tired of emotions.

I would like to thank everyone who supported me in the past few weeks!

Especially @Maaarijn @Frontlane @Sammiee @SanCookie @Evaluatiefout @Story and @Spoon

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't know you that well, but I'm so sorry to hear all this, I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I wish your father a speedy recovery and I hope you'll start feeling better soon too! You seem like you already have great friends, but just in case you need someone else to talk to feel free to message me! Oh and before I forget: Welcome back! <3

• Love
Reactions: Matriox and Komodо

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
A month later, as we speak right now, my father is laying in the hospital due to Covid. He had been having a lung transplantation 5 years ago so his resistance is quite weak. He’s getting oxygen right now but not doing so well

My grandma died March 16 due to colon cancer. She became 85 years. She always took care of me and my sister when my parents had to work. I enjoyed many moments in my childhood with her and even the past months when I went with Volendam to her on a trip. Never known this was the last time I would see her. Except from in the hospital, but I won’t talk about that. I hope she rests in peace and the suffering is over now.
Looks like we can relate, coz a few weeks ago I lost a dog 😔😔😔

• Wow
Reactions: Komodо

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
JAAAAAA! Welkom terug & sterkte met het verlies van je oma en hopelijk word je vader snel beter❤. Als je iemand nodig hebt om tegen te praten kun je me altijd DMen, mijn DM's staan open :)

• Love
D

Deleted member 492126

I had no idea you were going through this, I hope everything gets better :)

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom