Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IWqntLqstTry

Dec 15, 2021
Bulgaria, Sofia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi CubeCraft staff! I send a message on forums support to discuss my ban because I don't think I deserve it. is it here the place to discuss the ban and if it's not where is?

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi hi!
Your most recent punishment was for spamming by 'Catss#0001' on Discord. You may also contact her through a conversation on the Forums!
(This goes for all punishments, you can discuss them with the moderator that punished you)

IWqntLqstTry

Dec 15, 2021
Bulgaria, Sofia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi hi!
Your most recent punishment was for spamming by 'Catss#0001' on Discord. You may also contact her through a conversation on the Forums!
(This goes for all punishments, you can discuss them with the moderator that punished you)
I have any other question. I got warning about spamming be _The13thFrog and warning about Inappropriate Media from kaedee but I don't found that users on forums members, who are they?

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
You can discuss that spamming warning with `_The13thDoctor_#0013` on Discord or through a conversation on the Forums.

And yes, I'm Kaedee on Discord. You can contact me here!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
Top Bottom