Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
First things first: Nice videos! :)

Second. In the first video your mic volume is to high. I even need to put my YouTube volume on almsot mute. :P [I don't know how it is for others.
The second video your mic volume was fine. :)

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I enjoyed your videos! I'm not sure if this is what @xMegaCoolx means, but in the first video, I heard the music in my left ear and your voice in my right ear? Everything was fine in the second video! :D

+1 subscriber!

WorldPlays

Jun 1, 2016
First things first: Nice videos! :)

Second. In the first video your mic volume is to high. I even need to put my YouTube volume on almsot mute. :p [I don't know how it is for others.
The second video your mic volume was fine. :)
Thanks for the Feedback :) i do agree tho and that was due to a error that i made and it happend when i was recording, i use a blue snowball mic that has 3 settings and i usually record with the first one but after recording this video i noticed that i had recorded with the second setting which is why that happend basically it will not be a thing in any other videos of mine tho

WorldPlays

Jun 1, 2016
I enjoyed your videos! I'm not sure if this is what @xMegaCoolx means, but in the first video, I heard the music in my left ear and your voice in my right ear? Everything was fine in the second video! :D

+1 subscriber!
Thanks for the Feedback yes that is one of the problems that occurred when i recorded with the wrong setting it wont happen again :)

Reactions: Buuuddy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom