youtube.com
E6C9DDA6-09A9-4A5B-BA9A-17EE644B25AC.jpeg

Welp, I meant it as a joke... I wasn’t being for real

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Its an old bug mate besides your guess was a day after last update.View attachment 188965View attachment 188966
I was saying it before then as well, comparing cubecraft to EA and Battlefront 2.

I also joked around in the general of the discord (if you search for it you could find it) but I said something like “Battlefront has an actually funny bugs unlike cubecraft, an example being you teleporting under the map or dashing into a corner weird you’ll go flying into the air”

Reactions: Dualninja

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I was saying it before then as well, comparing cubecraft to EA and Battlefront 2.

I also joked around in the general of the discord (if you search for it you could find it) but I said something like “Battlefront has an actually funny bugs unlike cubecraft, an example being you teleporting under the map or dashing into a corner weird you’ll go flying into the air”
Likely story

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Likely story

I talked and compared battlefront to cubecraft a lot.

Both, which I said were very good games!

But both get hit by bugs that make the game unplayable. And which I understand they aren’t EA or ever will be, but that, is not what stops something being great, it’s the execution.

The Battlefront were VERY passionate about there game
EA and DICE recently launched the last major update for Star Wars: Battlefront 2, ending the game's new content support without introducing any additional female hero characters - something Battlefront 2 creative director Dennis Brännvall said would "absolutely" happen back in February 2018. Following the update, Battlefront 2devs expressed disappointment at not being able to add content like The Clone Wars' Ahsoka Tano to the game, but fans were still saddened by the news that it would really never happen

Original Post

In no means do I think Cubecraft is a bad server... It’s just, I believe, they are taking the wrong steps towards that. Not from random claims or accusations of them, but from past experiences.

I don’t think them adding a new KB was in the bad direction, but how it was executed was.

I don’t believe they put ENOUGH effort in it and got too excited and released prematurely. Like look at the bugs that came with it, as well as the bugs in it’s own KB(I am working on a video that shows all bugs that I’ve seen in cubecraft JUST TODAY in around 90 MINUTES play time). I’m in no way saying they don’t try, Im just saying they aren’t putting as much in it as battlefront had.

Just look at this video
Or this one when battlefront delayed a very wanted update to fix GAME BREAKING bugs

It’s not wrong to compare or complain, you must compare yourself with others in what your doing, people that have similar beliefs and good people in general. You shouldn’t say “I’m the best already, why improve?” Because you should always be improving. You shouldn’t stop where you feel the best, you continue. How else would humans evolve this far?

WE NEED to complain about stuff that’s not working properly it’s our way of saying the update is wrong, not good, or how it represents us horribly or in a bad way.

I do this in my own posts as well, I have seen people read over things I say, or miss read them entirely so I’ll spend an hour of my day re writing and re working what I meant in the main point.

I WILL continue to compare Cubecraft to Battlefront. Why? Because both games are good, and I love them both. And I find SO MUCH similarities between them. You see how rough Battlefront 2 started out? It was horrible. But after working on the game they basically came out with a new game 2 years later just from updates by reaching record players they never seen before since the LAUNCH of the game.

Complaining and comparing isn’t wrong.

Look at Hive even, it has higher player counts than cubecraft STILL. Why? Well if you load up in Hive right now, and try to build, well you can. You can also load into Hive and take correct damage. When you eat a piece of food it lasts as long as it should, when you break a block it doesn’t place back.
Even though I may dislike Hives gamemodes, it doesn’t change how many players like them, same as cubecraft, some players might prefer Hives treasure wars over Eggwars.

But look at Hive compared to Cubecraft now. It’s not caused by regional servers, I played on EU servers on Hive before it’s not as buggy as cubecraft, sure I notice my lag more because they aren’t planning on US players to connect to EU.

BUT IT’S THE BUGS that make Hive more playable than cubecraft, not the gamemodes, kb, or anything else it might be. It just gives a better player experience. How us cubecraft players feel that when all we’ve had to deal with was bug after bug?

• Haha
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom