Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzMo_209

Aug 16, 2016
I have another question. Maybe you could put right on the screen from minecraft when voted. Cause if somebody votes and people join later, they don't know if someone voted. Then they can't prepare with kits or leave.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
It would be useful but you can already check to see if there are votes for a certain mode by opening up the voting map and hovering over each type. At the bottom it will say "X votes" :3 I would like this still as I usually don't have enough time to check all the types before the game starts

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
There already is a scoreboard used, for the amount of players and which map it is.
Maybe display it in the actionbar? or title? :p

I kinda like the idea but if you really want to you can already see what gamemodes are being voted for as @Power Ranger stated so I don't think its nessecary to add the display.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
You can check by entering the voting menu and hovering over the votable modes and it will say "2 votes" or however many it is. But I think something more visible would be nice.

I think placing on the scoreboard on the right-hand side might be a good idea, although we don't want too much on there in case it looks cluttered and messy.

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I think that this suggestion is unnecessary as it is stated in clear letters which mode has been voted for in the chat. I also believe that this in your face messaging would be very distracting and that isn't very attractive. I am against this idea as it is already fine as it is

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Top Bottom