Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
ok but where is the meme
hqdefault.jpg
Here ya go

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
i wish they would publicly let everyone know of this issue. would prevent a lot of copy forums and posts

Reactions: SanCookie

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
i wish they would publicly let everyone know of this issue. would prevent a lot of copy forums and posts
Younisco said it for about 40 times in #staff-help on Discord, and take a look at Tacosbefriends' profile:
Tacosbefriends We're aware of the bugs with the lobbies/stats and are working on a fix for it. The issue is... less-than-ideal in size.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
yes but at least 50% of the people on the fourms (including myself) dont use discord nor want it installed on my computer. it really should have been posted in https://status.cubecraft.net/ where ALL other bugs have been posted BUT this one

Reactions: SanCookie

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
yes but at least 50% of the people on the fourms (including myself) dont use discord nor want it installed on my computer. it really should have been posted in https://status.cubecraft.net/ where ALL other bugs have been posted BUT this one
Network Stability Issues

The last things our developers are hard at work on are some minor issues with Arcade menus, which should be resolved shortly.

Thank you for your patience.
Feb 13, 16:15 GMT
Update - The issue relating to signs not being available to join games has been resolved.

We are still working on statistics and leaderboards.
Feb 13, 13:57 GMT
Identified - We’re working on resolving some issues caused by network maintenance executed early this morning.

Current issues that we are aware of, and are working to resolve:
- Joining games does not function trough the signs. You can still use the quick join menus to join games.
- Leaderboards and statistics boards may show incorrect values.
- Statistics gathered since the maintenance period early this morning may not be logged correctly, and/or reverted.

Additionally during this period you may experience increased latency and/or disconnects.
Are you sure?

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
yes i am Resolved - All of the above issues are now resolved. clearly not resolved and or a different issue all together

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
i am saying that the issue was different since after they fixed those issues (the update on the 13th) it was fine for a couple of days then the issue which we are all having now accrued.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
yes it is related to stats but the bug itself is different and my point is proven that its different by them posting in the cubecraft status page saying that the issue was resolved which it was. im not here to argue about this. im just saying they should update the status page about this bug

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
yes it is related to stats but the bug itself is different and my point is proven that its different by them posting in the cubecraft status page saying that the issue was resolved which it was. im not here to argue about this. im just saying they should update the status page about this bug
Well, I think 1 is not resolved yet. I agree that they should have putten it on the site.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
yes sorry i was mid typing that other message before i got the notification of yours. if i would of saw that first i would not have replied

Reactions: remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom