Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
With the New year Coming to a Close I would First like to Thank everyone who Supported me and gave me encouragement This year as I never thought I would be in the position I am in at the moment and I am thankful for the friends I have made this year but thats Not what im here for. I'm Here to share My New year Resolutions and it got Me thinking what Members of the Communities Resolutions are so Comment them Down below this Post!

I have Two Resolutions so I will list them below!

My first Resolution is i would Like to hit 1k Subs on my YT next year with hopeful grinding i should Hopefully be able to make it there with continued support :D

I want to Restart my Scrapped Music Career that was Cancelled Because of Covid Me and my friend have started already and I have been using our first Song in a few of my Videos 👀

Thank You all for a Good 2021 on the Server there has been some amazing Moments and i Hope you all have a Good New year and have lots of Success!

• Love
Reactions: Pritt and Matriox

xkarnage

Apr 21, 2021
skywars
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
With the New year Coming to a Close I would First like to Thank everyone who Supported me and gave me encouragement This year as I never thought I would be in the position I am in at the moment and I am thankful for the friends I have made this year but thats Not what im here for. I'm Here to share My New year Resolutions and it got Me thinking what Members of the Communities Resolutions are so Comment them Down below this Post!

I have Two Resolutions so I will list them below!

My first Resolution is i would Like to hit 1k Subs on my YT next year with hopeful grinding i should Hopefully be able to make it there with continued support :D

I want to Restart my Scrapped Music Career that was Cancelled Because of Covid Me and my friend have started already and I have been using our first Song in a few of my Videos 👀

Thank You all for a Good 2021 on the Server there has been some amazing Moments and i Hope you all have a Good New year and have lots of Success
my resolution is probs how to jitter with aim on left click cuz yea

• Love
Reactions: Salty_Shadows
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom