Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Survival Games, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.

b16jays11

Novice Member
I play survival games a lot and id like to think that im decent my kd is 3.33 but i get around 4-9 kills every game id like to know what other people’s kd on survival games is like

(My wins are bugged dont judge lol)

Attachments

• D2F15DA5-EE22-454F-AADC-7F738E8888AF.jpeg
    D2F15DA5-EE22-454F-AADC-7F738E8888AF.jpeg
    322.9 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: LukaG_

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Ahhh, SG is pretty much my favourite game on Cube! Stats wise I'm not the best, but I'm not that bad either.

In Solo SG I'm currently sitting at 150 wins, 1691 kills and 537 deaths which puts my k/d at 3.15. Also, I have roughly 32 hours of gameplay. I also usually get 3-9 kills a game, but it sometimes happens that I get killed right at the start when I don't have luck with chests and try to kill players.

I play Teams SG a bit less, usually with one of my IRL friends, so I don't have that much playtime, only 16 hours. There I have 102 wins, 884 kills and 257 deaths which puts my k/d at 3.44.

So yea, while I do have a bit higher k/d in teams, you have also more kills in less time, so congrats on that part! But at the end of the day, I don't care about statistics, as long as I'm having fun in a game I love, I'm happy!

Enjoy survival games in the future as well and I hope to maybe one day see you in-game!

Reactions: b16jays11

b16jays11

Novice Member
Ahhh, SG is pretty much my favourite game on Cube! Stats wise I'm not the best, but I'm not that bad either.

In Solo SG I'm currently sitting at 150 wins, 1691 kills and 537 deaths which puts my k/d at 3.15. Also, I have roughly 32 hours of gameplay. I also usually get 3-9 kills a game, but it sometimes happens that I get killed right at the start when I don't have luck with chests and try to kill players.

I play Teams SG a bit less, usually with one of my IRL friends, so I don't have that much playtime, only 16 hours. There I have 102 wins, 884 kills and 257 deaths which puts my k/d at 3.44.

So yea, while I do have a bit higher k/d in teams, you have also more kills in less time, so congrats on that part! But at the end of the day, I don't care about statistics, as long as I'm having fun in a game I love, I'm happy!

Enjoy survival games in the future as well and I hope to maybe one day see you in-game!
I find survival games to be my favourite as well i dont play solos i just do solo teams of 2 cuz i like to 2v1 a lot this pic is one of my more interesting games my kills per second is close to 1 kill every 10 seconds and thats for the entire game length Its one of my favorite games that i have had because i find it an achievement

Attachments

• F1511FE0-EAB4-4ACE-9D62-EA44DF5FF31C.jpeg
    F1511FE0-EAB4-4ACE-9D62-EA44DF5FF31C.jpeg
    370.4 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: LukaG_

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I find survival games to be my favourite as well i dont play solos i just do solo teams of 2 cuz i like to 2v1 a lot this pic is one of my more interesting games my kills per second is close to 1 kill every 10 seconds and thats for the entire game length Its one of my favorite games that i have had because i find it an achievement
Oh wow, that looks like a hell of a game! I would honestly take that as an achievement as well. Grats man!

Reactions: b16jays11
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.