Not open for further replies.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
sky.png

Hello 💙

Basically I was thinking about what the community thinks and I would like to know your answer, Skywars is a game mode that has a huge number of players, therefore it is divided into two game modes which is Solo Skywars and Team Skywars. I would love to know the opinion of each of you guys about what's your best Skywars game mode.

So the question here is: which one do you play the most and why?
Note: If you want to share your stats, it's mainly up to you, and you're free to do!

asidhnas.PNG
Team.PNG

asdassad.PNG

Java and Bedrock users are welcome to share your opinions!

Attachments

• solo.PNG
    solo.PNG
    2.9 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: iTrqZe and Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I play Solo SkyWars the most because I don't really play much at party.
About my statistics... they're a bit ridiculous. Please DO NOT laugh 😢

Wins: 63
Kills: 1503
Deaths: 4696
Games played: 4759

Thanks for taking interest. Have a nice day! :heart:

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Every day this summer my best friends played Team Skywars with me. However, on my own I only play Solo Skywars. I think I have about 500 Skywars wins total, not as impressive but only started being good recently haha

• Love
Reactions: _JoSee

ixAvci

Sep 4, 2020
Turkey
I vote for java first, skywars is very fun game and can be more fun if you play with your friends but all my friends and me loves competiting with each other, also that doesnt means i doesnt love teamwork! i was in a 10 person coding work 1 year before we code a great mod thousands and more plays it now (its not a minecraft mod) but after new game come out none plays ck2 everyone plays ck3...

• Love

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
I prefer Solo Skywars, because most of the time I spend on Cube I do it alone.
Playing in Team Skywars without friends is a bit tedious, as you have a chance that your teammate is noob, or, let's say, not very good at the game, so it can be a bit difficult sometimes to 2v1 with enemie players, or even fighting more enemies at once. Of course, you have a chance to be with someone good; but, I learned from past experiences that it's better to play in Team Skywars if you have someone, a friend, to play with.
Solo Skywars is the best gamemode, comparing it to Team Skywars, if you play alone.

• Love

iTrqZe

Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 176629

Hello 💙

Basically I was thinking about what the community thinks and I would like to know your answer, Skywars is a game mode that has a huge number of players, therefore it is divided into two game modes which is Solo Skywars and Team Skywars. I would love to know the opinion of each of you guys about what's your best Skywars game mode.

So the question here is: which one do you play the most and why?
Note: If you want to share your stats, it's mainly up to you, and you're free to do!

View attachment 176633

Java and Bedrock users are welcome to
I prefer to play solo SkyWars because you usually will be fighting a 1v1 and that means that you will usually have a fair fight and would upgrade your skills in the game
My statistics:
Wins: 1585
Kills: 10147
Deaths: 3237
Games played: 4720
Time played: 6 days and 12 mins

iTrqZe

Jun 3, 2020
I play Solo SkyWars the most because I don't really play much at party.
About my statistics... they're a bit ridiculous. Please DO NOT laugh 😢

Wins: 63
Kills: 1503
Deaths: 4696
Games played: 4759

Thanks for taking interest. Have a nice day! :heart:
Your statistics are good bro play more and you will get better 💛

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I prefer to play solo SkyWars because you usually will be fighting a 1v1 and that means that you will usually have a fair fight and would upgrade your skills in the game
My statistics:
Wins: 1585
Kills: 10147
Deaths: 3237
Games played: 4720
Time played: 6 days and 12 mins
Hi, please don’t Necropost, posting on threads inactive for more than 3 weeks, they’re not allowed to be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom