Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
The "Fill The Tank" its so bugged it never works. I fill the furnace but it doesnt count it
That’s a recent problem :D

However, remember! Spam right-clicking your water bucket in the pool for around four times or more, and you will get water :)

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
idk how it's possible but one year ago, a iron golem spawned in the minigame "Build a golem" (btw it's snow golem, not iron)
that minigame used to be my favorite. you see, back then, most CubeCrafters doesn't have a functional brain (they still don't have brain but hey at least they're involving and is learning from mistakes). Whenever that gamemode appear, almost nobody know what to do. So i had a genius troll plan. Basically there's like a 4 blocks already build snow blocks thinggy and you can craft like 4 snow blocks. basically i turn those snowBALLS to snow blocks and then build on top of those snow blocks and stand on it so nobody can build there. That troll works most of the time and some people confused as why they can't place the pumpkin there. It's just super funny

• Haha
Reactions: KLsz

Atmosjelly

Oct 1, 2021
This can be a previous glitch or just a weird experience
im bored and curious
This was a glitch from like, 6 months ago or longer, i dont remember but it was super fun. Pretty much there would be dirt on the map for some reason, it would be scattered, and when there was a game mode which changed the map entirely (stand on colour, tnt tag, etc) the dirt would dissapear. and there would be holes in the ground and you would have to deal with that, it made the game a lot harder, sometimes when you spawn you could just fall in the void, i didnt think i would ever talk about this but it was pretty fun.

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
This can be a previous glitch or just a weird experience
im bored and curious
During the "Survival Games" microgame, if someone just placed lava, the lava would be there for the rest of all the microgames. In the "Bow Spleef" microgame, if it was there, you could just hop onto the lava and just never die.

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
The oven with the water. I just coudnt load the water in to the oven.
Ah, spam right-clicking your water bucket in the pool for around four times or more, and you will get water :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom