Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GetSwept

Apr 16, 2020
Hey, guys, I want to know what kit you guys would recommend me to use for skywars. I am trying to get some wins in!

Reactions: pipiklatie
D

Deleted member 469419

Uhm, I personally like the sword kit or armour kit. But as @Spuuuni said, tnt bomber kit is also good, you can done a lot of things with it. I sometimes choose it and troll someone or attack from the air dropping tnt.

Well, conclusion:

- If you like playing rush mode: Sword / Armour kit or even the axe kit which contain wood too.
- If you like trolling: Redstone kit or Bomber kit.

Reactions: GetSwept

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Bow kit is op, if the game starts, shoot people without armour = free kills.

Free loot, use the axe kit, it's op to get fast loot, you can break the chests and loot everything extremely fast.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
If you want to join the average Skywars player: Scout kit, some choose Iron golem / swordsman in basic as well

If you actually want to have some fun: Bomber, Spuun is 100% correct, each time I use this kit there are new ways of killing people with tnt, it's awesome!
Fisherman kit also is quite good, it's better in basic and normal but that's what gets voted most of the times anyways

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
In my opinion there isn’t a overall ,,best kit”, because there are many good kits which you can use in the different chest items modes, plus it does matter what kit you use on which map.
Here’s what I use for each mode:
Basic-Swordsman(Because it is really powerful and does a lot of damage on people’s leather/chain gear.)
Normal-Iron golem(Because it is a really good ,,start” if you don’t get a good gear from the chests which is happening pretty often)
Overpowered-Speed potions kit(Because those potions will get you out of most dangerous situations, where people have insanely overpowered gear or a lot of golden apples.)
But keep in mind those are the best ones in MY opinion, which means you can get used to other useful kits.
Just do experiments until you see what works the best for you.

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, guys, I want to know what kit you guys would recommend me to use for skywars. I am trying to get some wins in!
For basic its either swordsman or iron golem for me, Its rare for me to have the disadvantage in a fight with these kits
For normal and Overpowered, i always use the smuggler kit, juts more loot seems to help me a lot
For fun games definitely the bomber kit, always good for laughs

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
Top Bottom