Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FractalCake

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Hey all! It's been a while since I've posted anything, but I decided to start a new island to see how much better I can progress now that I have at least some sense of what I'm doing. 😂

It seems to be going much faster than the first play through.

Reactions: MasteRVedanT0

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
Nice! I actually watch you on YouTube.
Im currently mining emeralds for the 180 emeralds quest (which isn’t hard, just takes a long time) and planning for the future, so I’m making a sugar cane farm. Currently placed like 8000 blocks so like 5/6 done.

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
I haven't played that game in weeks because it just got annoying. (On bedrock) there was this one quest where you had to farm a thousand potatoes it took my friend and me 3 whole days to do it. When we finally finished it we got another quest that was also really hard to do. And half of our island is just a farm because of the pototes.

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
We are just trying to get everyone on our island together so we can kill the wither for the first time xd.

D

Deleted member 489420

We are just trying to get everyone on our island together so we can kill the wither for the first time xd.
wither is very easy to kill, i just need to trap him, to trap him u dont need more than 5 cobble blocks and water

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
wither is very easy to kill, i just need to trap him, to trap him u dont need more than 5 cobble blocks and water
Ah thanks for telling me but I don’t think it will be hard, just want everyone to enjoy it xd

FractalCake

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
I guess you are using a co-op?
Not this time! Going solo.

Nice! I actually watch you on YouTube.
Im currently mining emeralds for the 180 emeralds quest (which isn’t hard, just takes a long time) and planning for the future, so I’m making a sugar cane farm. Currently placed like 8000 blocks so like 5/6 done.

Impressive! Sugar cane will come in handy for coins and quests.

Good luck! That sounds like fun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom