• Poll closed .

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Action and fantasy are my two favourites. It's a very hard pick between action, fantasy, comedy and sci-fi, but I went with action & fantasy in the end. I actually keep track of my watched movies & shows using Trakt and my most common genres are in fact these four, alongside Animation & Adventure which weren't options in this poll.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Action and fantasy are my two favourites. It's a very hard pick between action, fantasy, comedy and sci-fi, but I went with action & fantasy in the end. I actually keep track of my watched movies & shows using Trakt and my most common genres are in fact these four, alongside Animation & Adventure which weren't options in this poll.
Honestly I was debating if Animation should be counted. The only reason I didn't end up going through with it is because I decided that Animation is more of an art style than a genre

In hindsight I should of put adventure in, if slice of life can get in then I think it fair if adventure gets in as well so that's my B

Reactions: Loskol and Hoshi

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Similar to the music I like, my choice of TV is also very mixed. The top of the list would probably be drama shows, love those shows with a lot of suspense and mystery. I also love comedy shows like the big bang theory, Brooklyn 99, the office etc.

For movies fantasy are cool, I love movie series like LOTR, Harry Potter, etc.

Been really into Robin Williams movies lately too

A lot of people think my name is based on The Matrix movies, I haven't actually even watched them 😂

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom