Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
1 - The Alex (or steve...) enough said. If it's 1.9 combat they use 1.8 combat. If it's 1.8 combat they either use 1.9 combat or barely click at all...
2 - The Hacker - Pretty common around 1 in 4 people you fight will be this guy, just record and report them. Easy bans.
3 - The hackusator - If you beat them, you are obviously hacking and don't worry, they are totally recording and you will be banned.
4 - The GG no GG - This is the person who will only GG if they win, but if you win won't gg. Ignore them.
5 - The Tryhard - He has PvP or YT in his name? He must be pro, if he loses you are obviously hacking and a noob and bad.
6 - The average player - To be honest this is me and not enough people like this. GG no matter what (unless they hack/camp/run away the entire game) offers advice like "This is 1.8/1.9" doesn't hack. Records most games for hackers. Doesn't say noob or anything.
Be Number 6...

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Don't forget 7:
The derp. Only does random stuff like building walls and occasionally gets into a 5v1 and wins... It can be either a complete noob or a complete pro, or both at the same time.

Euathlus

Jan 2, 2016
3 - The hackusator - If you beat them, you are obviously hacking and don't worry, they are totally recording and you will be banned.
Rip me...

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
LOL, good one. Quite a few true points here, I'm trying to think of something you haven't covered; but you've done a thorough job here. Try not to put people into groups though, but this was great.
I got one: salty players. I'd say this falls under "the hackusator" where the salty player threatens the winner.

You'll also find people who love to cheese by TNT spamming you in some games.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
1 - The Alex (or steve...) enough said. If it's 1.9 combat they use 1.8 combat. If it's 1.8 combat they either use 1.9 combat or barely click at all...
not at all necessary the average Steve or Alex knows how to PvP 1.9 style but everybody spams sometimes this is offensive to judge somebody in PvP without even PvP-ing them and likely they don't have a skin not because they couldn't be bothered but because they couldn't get their skin to work
2 - The Hacker - Pretty common around 1 in 4 people you fight will be this guy, just record and report them. Easy bans.
your estimates are way off not 1 in every 4 players is a hacker also to catch them and report them properly is fairly hard because if you aren't lucky enough to join with one while already recording, once you start record this could be a lot harder because you have to get sure fire proof that they hack and even then you have to wait for staff to find your report not an easy ban at all
5 - The Tryhard - He has PvP or YT in his name? He must be pro, if he loses you are obviously hacking and a noob and bad.
again with the judging some player without playing against them just because they have YT in their name doesn't mean anything they could have a YT they could not same thing with PvP that doesn't mean anything say my username was xx_LoveCats_xx just because i have love in my name makes me a girly person or just because i have cats in my name that means i like cats no it doesn't people just choose a username [that hasn't already been taken] that they like and then you assume that they will say that to you what if my username was jollow250_YT that means i all of a sudden call you a hacker no unless what you are doing is impossible to do in minecraft without hacking or at least seems that way those 3 are just wrong

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
You forgot this 7. The agent320 The one that runs away and you fall right into his pit of death.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Here's a few types of hackers you will find under "the hacker."

Warning: a bunch of SC2 references below. We can now say that there 3 matchups in MineCraft just as in StarCraft.

1. Cracklings: Based on a fully upgraded zergling from SC2 that has speed + attack speed upgrades. Harder to kill on creep thanks to creep bonus!. What's the hacker equivalent? Bhop + kill aura (bonus if they're on packed/regular ice).
2. Terran viking: A fighter that can switch from fighter (air) mode to assault (ground) mode and back? Yep, that's possible, but cost-inefficient against ground! Hacker equivalent: flight/elytrahack
3. Siege tanks: Got hit out of nowhere really hard and you can't see the attacker? Yep, this guy outranges everything in the game and attacks from far away with his tank in siege mode! Equivalent: infinite reach, bow aimbot
4. Terran cyclone: A vehicle that can attack while moving using Lock on. Hackers can act as the cyclone by using bow aimbot while moving away from you. It's a good way to kite. Equivalent: bow aimbot + no slow.

Can't think of any Protoss equivalents except for Terran and Zerg.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Guess I'm a tryhard. But don't have to try at all. ez wins.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
4 - The GG no GG - This is the person who will only GG if they win, but if you win won't gg. Ignore them.
6 - The average player - To be honest this is me and not enough people like this. GG no matter what (unless they hack/camp/run away the entire game) offers advice like "This is 1.8/1.9" doesn't hack. Records most games for hackers. Doesn't say noob or anything.
Be Number 6...
The ninja/parkour King

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom