Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What are you most excited to see come out on cubecraft?

• Creative

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Factions

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Skyblock

• Parkour

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • UHC

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • "Finished" Anticheat

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Forums Update

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Blockband Update

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Eggwars Update

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Survival Games Update

• Skywars Update

• Mineware Update

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Tower Defence Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PvP/Assassins Update

• Arcade Update

• Lucky Islands Update

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Blockwars Update

• Party System/Vanity Update

• Completely New Gamemode

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Hello! :D This is going to be an updated thread on what your most excited for to come out on cubecraft. Last time I allowed people to have unlimited choices so for the most part people just voted for everything. This time however you will only be able to choose your top 4 so choose wisely :P I'll include updates for every game and games that are to be released as well as the anticheat and forums update. With that said here are my top 4:

1. UHC - I've played a couple 1.9 uhcs and I can tell you hey are extremely fun :D once cubecraft releases UHC they will be the only dedicated 1.9 pvp server with UHC.

2. Forums Update - If you haven't noticed I spend much of my time on he cubecraft forums :P I don't know the exact details of the forums update but I hope it contains: more trophies (confirmed), an actual report website other than the forums, more emojis <3 , and more ease of use functions like being able to click a small button to mark a specific post as read without viewing it, and more display options for threads :D

3. Survival Games Update - Im really looking forward to some of the new maps to be released as playing the same 5 maps over and over again gets a bit dull :(

4. Blockband Update - Blockband has to be my favorite or at least second favorite game on cubecraft. Though I have yet to unlock all the current songs I hope more songs get added, achievements, and especially the red dust particles @Minikloon has talked about before when you miss a note (you do not know how helpful these will be!!!) Also it would be awesome if they had the power rangers theme in blockband :3

Honorable Mentions: Anticheat - don't have as much of a problem with hackers as most people as I can usually brush them off but a better anticheat would be nice on cubecraft. Egg Wars Update - would be cool to see more kits/shop items :D and lastly Parkour as I need some practice with Parkour :P

Tell me if I missed anything and I'll add it to the poll.

Reactions: PhantomPunk

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Uhc, anti cheat and survival games updates for me :D
I love playing uhc, but won't go back to 1.8 :P

Anti cheat, for obvious reasons.

More maps for survival games, I don't get bored playing the same ones all the time, but it would be nice to have a few more :D

Reactions: Power Ranger

Acerson

Nov 28, 2015
The anti cheat is gonna be good, but I'm most excited for eggwars abilities

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
Top Bottom