Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok, so yesterday, I was playing solo eggwars. I was running around mid, collection resources. Player A got to mid a little bit after me, and started fighting/chasing me. I just ran, and kept collecting diamonds while running. After a while, I get sick of him whacking me in the back, so I turn around and start fighting him. Then, player B comes and starts fighting player A, so I leave the fight, and start going back to my base. However, player A, for some reason, REALLY wanted me dead, so they kept chasing me. I turned around and killed him, but while I was fighting player A, player B was also smacking player A.

Player A then accused us of teaming. I can sympathize, as he was fighting me, and then Player B started "defending" me. What do you do if this guy is constantly trying to team with you, even if you don't want to team. I just don't want to be banned for teaming, when I wasn't trying to team with anyone.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom