Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
At the moment the skins servers from Mojang are having a bit or trouble. This means that some players' skins will be reduced to Steve/Alex. It can take a while before they are fully operation again.
Please do not bother Cubecraft with this, they can not resolve the problem.

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
That's nonsense, skins are working on every server except Cubecraft.

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
This is possibly Mojang is under maintenance as Scottt said, just wait until Mojang bring back.

HamsterKazam

Apr 18, 2020
It is an issue indeed. The skins are all broken except for a few, if the servers were down, they would all be steves and alexes but they are not. Also, skins work fine on every other server, besides there has been no tweet by the mojang status twitter account about the java edition for days. Let alone one about the skin servers. So no it is an actual Cubecraft issue that needs fixing.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
The only fool here is you.
Why are you so upset by this problem, lol? Calm down bud, and if you really can’t handle the fact that you can’t see skins, you might just wanna quit for a while.

Be a little kind to one another and show some respect dude, shouldn’t be too hard.

Anyway. Might be a Mojang problem for certain servers, might me a CubeCraft problem. I’m sure the right people are aware right now and are doing everything to fix it.

Last edited:

person9595

Apr 18, 2020
There could be an error in one of the server Plugins that may have caused a skin glitch. Or it could be a Bug in the serverside of Mojang or Microsoft.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom