Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushr00mKing

Jan 5, 2016
Sorry, but what the heck happened to arcade? I loved the old games and the old lobby of arcade. The secret iceolated room, the statues, the big size. It was beautiful and you had to walk around to join a game so you actually got to see the lobby with the creations. Now all the lobbies of the games are just the same and small :/. I really loved TNT run, hide & seek (which i almost never could play because they were... working on it for many months), Super Craft Bros, and so forth. Is this change permament? Will we ever see our beloved games (and lobby) back? I suggest we maybe can do a poll or something to vote for the old/new games/lobbies and that stuff.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I totally like the old games of arcade too, but they worked really hard on the new update of arcade, and the lobby was really old but it's still nice. And every game needs a new update/lobby, hopefully they can add some older games back again.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
There were many inpopular games with many bugs. We decided to make a whole new arcade with more original games. I used to like the old lobby because of the parkour but sometimes change is needed. The lobby was old, It has been the same lobby for as long as I can remember. We're not changing back to the old lobby and games, unless you can come up with some creative new ideas to make those old games popular and fun again.

If you have any further questions you can PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom