Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
So basically I was at mid, and there was another guy at mid too. There was also a person bridging to mid. I didn't want to fight the other person at mid, as the person bridging would likely clean and I would die. So I was trying to shoot him off the bridge and then I would fight the other guy. Thing is, the other guy at mid decided to shoot that person to try and knock him off too. This grabbed the attention of a spectator, who thought we were teaming. It was very likely this that made the other guy at mid fight me, not wanting to be threatened with a ban. I died, and as I expected he was cleaned. Would this count as teaming if he hadn't fought me? I will attach a conversation in chat between me and the spec (he was pretty toxic imo).

Attachments

• 2020-08-14_17.01.47.png
    2020-08-14_17.01.47.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 129
  • 2020-08-14_17.04.18.png
    2020-08-14_17.04.18.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 118

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
As you explained it I think you are not teaming your just waiting to get a better opportunity. To give some further explanation here is the definition of teaming as it stayed in the cubecraft rules.

1.4 - Teaming/Crossteaming
Teaming is defined as intentionally working together with an enemy player in a solo mode game. Crossteaming is defined as intentionally working together with an enemy player in a team mode game. Both teaming and crossteaming are strictly prohibited in games with both solo and team modes available, as well as solo featured games. Featured games will host solo games such as Survival Games, but as there will be a team Survival Games hosted in the future, teaming is not allowed in the solo version. Teaming is allowed in FFA, Minerware and Assassinations. Teaming is allowed when every remaining player in a game agrees to it.

Punishment track: 1 day ban → 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban

I hope this helps.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
If you did get banned you couldve appealed. But yeah, a lot of people are toxic and they farm reports to get helper or smth not realizing that how they act matters just as much if not more then reports. next time just tell the other guy to ignore him and move on.

Aug 6, 2020
🇬🇷
Not attacking someone in the fear of getting cleaned from an another person close to you, isn't teaming but if you have talked with the other person to team up in the person that is coming to you then that is definitely teaming.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Take as an example Skywars: You say that two players are teaming if they are close and not killing each other, also helping each other. 2v1ing in solo games also counts as teaming, if whenever the 2v1 finishes you don't kill the other guy, it counts as teaming too. It applies to all solo games besides Minerware and some others.

D

Deleted member 469419

Teaming is every action taken by 2 or more players against other, this mean, work in team. If just remain 5 players in a game for example and you'all are in party (this mean that are friends) wouldn't be considered as teaming because y'all are agree. However, if you have a friend and you both are doing team against other player that aren't in party with you and therefore aren't agree, you'll be banned for teaming if you get caught.

Perfect definition: " intentionally working together with an enemy player in a solo mode game. Crossteaming is defined as intentionally working together with an enemy player in a team mode game." - (stated in rules)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom