Votes: 5 19.2%
  • HARDCORE TRIPLE IS MY JAM FAM

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Just wanted to know what all of ya think about eggwars modes and prove some things wrong about what people think. Personally, I prefer Normal half health.
- Golden apple chugging doesn't work
- You will most likely kill "Collect" method mid campers if you can sneak up on them
- Fast fights, gives it 1.8 feeling without the pvp
- Gear doesn't matter in fights, again more like the 1.8 feeling
- All strategies (except mid camping block method) are equal
- Hackers are easy to kill
- Good prices

So yeah, let me know what you think and vote in the poll!

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
When I'm playing alone I tend to vote normal half health or hardcore. When I play with other people though overpowered normal health and hardcore normal healthare my favorite modes. I pretty much like any mode except overpowered on undersea, op double, or any triple health modes.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
When I'm playing alone I tend to vote normal half health or hardcore. When I play with other people though overpowered normal health and hardcore normal healthare my favorite modes. I pretty much like any mode except overpowered on undersea, op double, or any triple health modes.
I don't like OP with normal+ on any maps with a diameter more than 20 blocks on islands :p

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
I like to do Normal/Normal most of the time because I like the normal fight feel. I usually do not like to fight with overpowered weapons/items, but from time to time, I'd like to switch it up with OP Items. I don't, however, like when the health switches. I feel like half health fights end to early, and double and triple health fights last for too long.

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
Hardcore Normal is my fav, but when I'm with friends that don't like hardcore much its Normal Normal. BUT HARDCORE FTW!

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
I Prefer either normal/normal, or OP half hp.
In half HP on OP you at least have the ability to kill somebody, unlike with more health where it becomes a spam click fest to break armor.
Normal/normal is just a chill, fun for everyone, kind of game that you can relax on and not worry about somebody becoming a overlord destroying everything in their path
Hardcore mode... It's just... It takes too long to get anything. It's fun here and there, but not in big quantities

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
My first ultimate choice is OP Normal, especially with my friends. It is a way for the prices to be lowered and allow for some unique games for us. That being said I still do not mind OP Half health or Normal Normal. They are both fun modes and with half health it does allow for shorter games, though they tend to be harder for me since I am still improving with my pvp. The double normal mode I only like to do on occasion since the prices for items are higher, which provides a nice challenge for me since I am used to playing OP.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I prefer hardcore normal in Eggwars and hardcore triple in Speed Eggwars. (No joke, it's just nice to have enough hp to break (almost) all the eggs)

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
I find half op the best because you will quickly die. And you have to be very careful. That is great otherwise you need as a long time pvp. That is my opinion

Reactions: Mage_da_magix

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I love playing completely normal. You have a bit of a rough start because of the prices of the items compared to overpowered.
Later in the game you can collect enough resources to give you a really nice push towards the end, that is if you can last that long into the game. I also feel it's more strategy and Pvp driven as you have the choice to go out and kill other players or give yourself a boost by going to the middle or semi middle (depending on the map). There's no extra clothing needed or always having 20+ apples you can swallow down during a fight.
I do like my dose of overpowered and I like adapting to other modes as well.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
OP Half is probably my favorite mode.
Anything above Half health in OP Mode just ruins the game tbh.

The half health somewhat balances out the OP items, making it like a "buffed" normal items in a way.
Also you can actually kill people with a sword for once while in OP.

I just generally like the feel of OP Half, it fits my play-style

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
I usually play Normal Health & Items, because it can be hard at start, but in the end of the game it is somewhat easy, especially when you get diamonds when the match starts.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I like how everyone says op half and normal play the exact same way. I've fought 6 minute fights in op half that were 20 second max in normal mode. Also, I've only ever had one fight in normal longer than a minute: The 7 minute fight against mid campers in UnderDaSea (excludes 5 v 1s against irons where I was really fighting 1 v 1s because they were too scared). In normal half, I've not had a fight go over 10 seconds.

F

Facelurite

OP Normal is fine too. BTW ecstatic because I mastered critical spamming . purple yellow crossteam killed easily 2v1 + 3v1 , but i lost to purple's jitterclick because I too late to eat steak :(

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom