SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

CC is the best minecraft server in my perspective, it's funny and popular, from playing it to recording amazing videos that create CC content creators, such as @RelatedNoobs, @SL4TES and so much more, but, what makes cubecraft stand out and become your best minecraft server?
IMO, CC is the best bc it's unique gamemodes, lobbies, parkours,...

Tell us why CC is the best mc server in your opinion!

All love to staff, partners and members

Cya!

Videoguy

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2021
I really enjoy CubeCraft a lot! I’ve had lots of fun on the server, and you’re right the server does have a great variety of games. The lobbies are also really interactive and the community is also very friendly! Last but not least, the staff are so helpful! Glad to be a part of this community.

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

CC is the best minecraft server in my perspective, it's funny and popular, from playing it to recording amazing videos that create CC content creators, such as @RelatedNoobs, @SL4TES and so much more, but, what makes cubecraft stand out and become your best minecraft server?

Cya!
Better games. CC is the only server I allow myself to play...

Reactions: SoloWarz

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I like how Cubecraft's skyblock doesn't reset, which is actually why I started playing this server in the first place, because all of the other servers would reset their skyblock. Since then, I've been playing this server for almost 2 years. I really like Eggwars, FFA, and Bridges. Magic & Mayhem was probably my favorite though. Overall, I like how Cubecraft has their own style of things, like knockback and different gamemodes.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe what makes CubeCraft a special server for me is that it was the first Minecraft server I played when I bought my Java Minecraft account back in 2015. At that time, CubeCraft was probably the most popular server of the world, maybe even more than Hypixel. I've always loved its maps and minigames, and its community is awesome as well, as it isn't toxic whereas other servers have a lot of toxic players.

notaudrey_

Nov 14, 2021
Hey there!

Cya!
I have to agree I love how they added Parkour :). Since I am on Bedrock I don't have many server options and CC is the only one where I can do duel pvp and parkour! They also have an incredible team that makes amazing maps and changed such as the new lobby :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom