Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

marcntonio

Jul 19, 2017
When I see my friends are logged in i want to party and play with then but they are in a game it tells me what game they are in but not the lobby if you know the lobby you can wait till there game is over in the lobby and play with then but if you do not know the lobby you do not know when they are done and it is a lot harder to play with your friends so i want it to tell you what game there in and what lobby when you use the /f list command.

Elegant Swirl

Jul 10, 2017
When I see my friends are logged in I want to party and play with them but they are in a game it tells me what game they are in but not the lobby if you know the lobby you can wait till their game is over in the lobby and play with them but if you do not know the lobby you do not know when they are done and it is a lot harder to play with your friends so I want it to tell you what game they're in and what lobby when you use the /f list command.

That was one huge run-on sentence, but I do think that your suggestion is good. Maybe just try to fix the grammar a little bit? Overall, the suggestion is really good since you can't really join a friend in a game their playing easily (unless you are in a party of course!), but you could always ask your friend what lobby they joined. I do think that this should be added though! Nice suggestion :D

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
When I see my friends are logged in i want to party and play with then but they are in a game it tells me what game they are in but not the lobby if you know the lobby you can wait till there game is over in the lobby and play with then but if you do not know the lobby you do not know when they are done and it is a lot harder to play with your friends so i want it to tell you what game there in and what lobby when you use the /f list command.
As far as I know, when you party with someone and that person is in game, you're teleported to the lobby where he/she will spawn when the game gets over.

And I disagree with your last idea, I think we got enough about /f command knowing what map and game our friends are in. If the lobby is showed then it would be a bit stalker :/ and also the text about your friends info would be longer so it could make the chat and your friend list a bit messed

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
As hes your "friend" you can always message him and ask him while hes ingame.
If your in a party with your friends you get automatically teleported to the lobby they're at, even if they're ingame
so you could wait until their done. Also, showing which lobby they're at would make the friend list a bit messy, especially
when you have around 100 friends.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I've suggested this before, but I disagree now though. This is the perfect addition to the f list for stalkers. Sometimes you want to play games alone and then there's a friend who wants to join you but you don't want that. Then he just goes in the same games and he stalks you. Of course not every friend would do this, I know, but this is just an example.

Last edited:

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Maybe just try to fix the grammar a little bit.
It's decent readable, isn't it? He's (probably) suggesting an idea in the English language which isn't his greatest language to write. It's awesome that he tried, isn't it?
Just a tip for the next time, don't say this anymore. People can't do anything about it. Maybe he's dyslexic, who knows? :)

I've suggested this before, but I disagree now though. This is the perfect addition to the f list for stalkers. Sometimes you want to play games alone and then there's a friend who wants to join you but you don't want that. Then he just goes in the same games and he stalks you. Of course not very friend would do this, I know, but this is just an example.
I'm supporting @iCheeetah his opinion. :)

Reactions: Ducky

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
As far as I know, when you party with someone and that person is in game, you're teleported to the lobby where he/she will spawn when the game gets over.

And I disagree with your last idea, I think we got enough about /f command knowing what map and game our friends are in. If the lobby is showed then it would be a bit stalker :/ and also the text about your friends info would be longer so it could make the chat and your friend list a bit messed
This

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
+1

marcntonio

Jul 19, 2017

But thats if they accept your party request if they are in a game they often won't till there game is over and then the party invitation will have expired and this makes it a lot harder to simply play with your friends and have good time. you will have to use the /f list command many time with is vary annoying for you and if it told you the lobby all of the headacches would be avoided.

marcntonio

Jul 19, 2017
I've suggested this before, but I disagree now though. This is the perfect addition to the f list for stalkers. Sometimes you want to play games alone and then there's a friend who wants to join you but you don't want that. Then he just goes in the same games and he stalks you. Of course not every friend would do this, I know, but this is just an example.
well you have point, but wouldn't you just unfriend them if they where doing that? and only your friends would see it so if you do know that this is happening simply un friend then.

marcntonio

Jul 19, 2017
You can just tell that friend that you want to play alone and if some one is stalking you then just unfriend them.

D

Deleted member 100818

If you want to see in which lobbies your friends are, there is a beautiful command "/fmsg <friend name>" to ask them. I disagree to add this just because the only thing this will do is making it easier for stalkers to stalk.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
I agree and disagree. Most of the time when I want to play on the server, I want to play alone and don't really want company, so I wouldn't want it tell them what lobby specifically.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
If you plan to play with them after words why no just add them to a party so after there game they'll be teleported to you, not to mention if you just wanna play alone for a bit and it says what lobby number you're in people will tend to be more likely to come to your lobby

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
But thats if they accept your party request if they are in a game they often won't till there game is over and then the party invitation will have expired and this makes it a lot harder to simply play with your friends and have good time. you will have to use the /f list command many time with is vary annoying for you

/fmsg friend Could you tell me when you're done to play with you?

There are many people who sometimes want to play alone for a bit, you need to understand that.
It's better to ask your friend if he/she wants to play with you before joining them without telling them anything (Because this would be kind of forced for your friend to play with you).

if it told you the lobby all of the headacches would be avoided.
I don't think so. More "headaches" could be gotten by adding this idea :/
Explained in the other quote.

Reactions: marcntonio

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
well you have point, but wouldn't you just unfriend them if they where doing that? and only your friends would see it so if you do know that this is happening simply un friend then.
You can just tell that friend that you want to play alone and if some one is stalking you then just unfriend them.
I'm not just going to delete a very good friend of mine. Not gonna happen.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I'd rather an option to turn on/off if you allow friends to see your location.
I don't want friends stalking me everytime I get on the server.

Sorry, but this is a no from me.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

New minecraft account 🥳
today i buy fire bundle in this account🤭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Top Bottom