Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2017
Hello Cubecrafters!
I'm curious to know what each of you do when you play Skywars. It's quite an intense game and fun as well. However, there are many different ways in which you can play the it. So, let me know what it is you do.

:cube_light:Poseidon

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Eh, I loot chests and eleminate players? That isn't That hard :D But there stands "Get items and run to the middle, But If you run to the middle you Will run in the void. Eleminating people next to me killing? Eh, I just play and don't rage. Getting strong on My base? Wich base ? I don't camp. So I commented and My technique is just loot chests and eleminate players :P

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I just realized I made a typo...

/replace title "What is your technique when playing Skywars?"
You can change the title of your thread here ;)
Change title.png

On some maps, like rainbow, sunset
Since when is 'Sunset' a Skywars map? o_O:p

Wanna hear my tactic? Sure.
Speedbuild and then fail the third block for 57th time in a row.
Best way to win games, trust me.
So you actually can't speedbuild? That's sad... But I can speedbuild :)

My tactic is this this:
  1. Choose 'Swordsman' as my kit.
  2. When I am landed on my island, I loot all of my chests, put on my armour and sort my inventory.
  3. I speedbuild to my neigbour and kill him/her. Yes of course, I also get killed sometimes.
  4. I loot my neigbour's loot and I sort my inventory.
  5. Then I go to my next victim.
That's what I do over and over and over and over again until I die or won the game :)

Reactions: Daniel_H212

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I lead my chesten and then rush I straight away! And then I hope to be able to kill a few people, I'm not a camper! xD

D

Deleted member 204478

You can change the title of your thread here ;)
View attachment 133047

Since when is 'Sunset' a Skywars map? o_O:p

So you actually can't speedbuild? That's sad... But I can speedbuild :)

My tactic is this this:
  1. Choose 'Swordsman' as my kit.
  2. When I am landed on my island, I loot all of my chests, put on my armour and sort my inventory.
  3. I speedbuild to my neigbour and kill him/her. Yes of course, I also get killed sometimes.
  4. I loot my neigbour's loot and I sort my inventory.
  5. Then I go to my next victim.
That's what I do over and over and over and over again until I die or won the game :)
I can speedbuild, but most of the time I overestimate myself and decide to go faster than I usually can :confused1:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I can speedbuild, but most of the time I overestimate myself and decide to go faster than I usually can :confused1:
Ooohhh, yeah I understand you. Most of the time, so actually always, I speedbuild on a good and high speed but sometimes I also go faster than I usually go but I don't fall then.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It's quite an intense game
Until you remember your deticating your time to play it and it is a block game
At which point realising you intentionally joined the game and it is in a block game not real life it isn't very intense

What I do is either run and hide until the other players come to me and at that time I just blow them up or set them on fire
Possibly use the void as well but still
3) Die horribly in the void.
pretty legit

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
Until you remember your deticating your time to play it and it is a block game
At which point realising you intentionally joined the game and it is in a block game not real life it isn't very intense

What I do is either run and hide until the other players come to me and at that time I just blow them up or set them on fire
Possibly use the void as well but still

pretty legit

The highest quality skill is required to die less than 20 seconds into the game XD

Reactions: Injunction

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
i kill people near me or run to mid
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom