Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I always use tank in everything except mega because in mega there are so many chests that a gold apple is better than the chest plate cuz u will always get iron chest plate or boots. In solo I always always use it cuz no chestplate equals dead

Reactions: Conea64

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yeh but there is only a teeny chance of not getting one, even then I dont think they are that needed.
in solo there's like a 50% chance and in duos for me like a 20 and I can usually get apples in duos and 4s so that's why I choose tank in does and 4s

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Tank and healer are Both good kits. In basic and normal i use tank so i can rush fast. I never play op but in op healer is better since iron armor is kinda useless.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I can cope well without armour because my tactics aren't what you normally see.
my tactics are more armor needing I like to rush one person right away then gather the combined loot and go to mid or camp

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I always rush the nearest person to start off with asap, I'll loot one chest then knock them into the void and loot both Isles.
yeah I like to loot first and then kill then on land to get their grave

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom