Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I always use tank in everything except mega because in mega there are so many chests that a gold apple is better than the chest plate cuz u will always get iron chest plate or boots. In solo I always always use it cuz no chestplate equals dead

Reactions: Conea64

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yeh but there is only a teeny chance of not getting one, even then I dont think they are that needed.
in solo there's like a 50% chance and in duos for me like a 20 and I can usually get apples in duos and 4s so that's why I choose tank in does and 4s

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Tank and healer are Both good kits. In basic and normal i use tank so i can rush fast. I never play op but in op healer is better since iron armor is kinda useless.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I can cope well without armour because my tactics aren't what you normally see.
my tactics are more armor needing I like to rush one person right away then gather the combined loot and go to mid or camp

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I always rush the nearest person to start off with asap, I'll loot one chest then knock them into the void and loot both Isles.
yeah I like to loot first and then kill then on land to get their grave

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom