Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
For me, I had a hacker flying around in sky wars solos. An nearly killed everyone I was last and I boxed myself in The hacker flew in to the block and suffocated so I could just hit the hacker. And wait for the hacker to die. I won the match and thought that well that was an achievement. XD

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Dec 21, 2022
Eggwars Squads. Me and my mate see a team of sweats join, somehow fail to disconnect, and decide to go for it because why not. 10 seconds in, we spot Green rushing everywhere(this was on Mangrove, so high visibility), and we make a beeline for them. By some miracle of god, we shatter their egg and manage to kill ALL OF THEM, in just over a minute and a half. We got owned by them next match, but it was one adrenaline rush while it lasted. Probably sounds not very lucky, but to us it was a big deal.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
On the tnt map I got the tnt from the bottom of the starting island and I got what I needed for some buttons. No one went after me so it ended up being a 1v1 with me in iron vs a guy in full (or mostly) diamond. I met him in the middle and I placed the tnt down and ignited it...

And he walked backwards and completely dodge it but he didn't expect me to have more so I set more off which stil didn't kill him but the knock back launched him into the hole the first tnt made

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom