Votes: 15 71.4%
  • "Camp"|

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

CosmicLily

Jun 28, 2019
Would it be to rush? Or staying on your island?

I have always been the latter. It's like I don't have the confidence to rush, and I'm not the best at pvp.

The island one hasn't been working out for me a lot, so uh, what would you guys suggest? Thanks for reading ^^

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
It really depends on the person and what they like. Some people prefer to rush, others to camp, third prefer to use both strategies in their games. Personally, I'm the third kind.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I would suggest to practise on your speed build and pvp tactics if you want to be successful in the rush tactic. If you realise that this isn’t working out for you, I would advice to maybe camp more and try to get better gear etc than your opponent. This will increase your chances in the fight.

stippedbarbie69

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2019
Netherlands

I have always been the latter. It's like I don't have the confidence to rush, and I'm not the best at pvp.

The island one hasn't been working out for me a lot, so uh, what would you guys suggest? Thanks for reading ^^
Is attached to it but I mainly rush and that goes well so I would rush.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant

For me the real way to play is to rush as fast as possible,and to try to play the games as fast as possible because ,,time is money”

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I always rush but that also depends on solo and team and with who you team. If I team with @Keanu I first build the egg in obsid to defend our egg because we’re noob. In the meanwhile he usually gets other eggs or diamond. With better tryharders i’ll rush together with them without bothering about the egg :p

spyfliper0

Jun 29, 2019
Ireland
I always rush, Like within 10 seconds I bridge across to main island and then loot everything. You'd usually have better loot than normal, although it depends on the map e.g cake map is the best one for this, and it doesn't work so well on the town map. It also depends on how good you are at pvp. In general I suggest rushing so you get the best loot, also if you take out an enemy team at the start, they won't be a threat later on in the match

Reactions: Marieke2001

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I always rush but that also depends on solo and team and with who you team. If I team with @Keanu I first build the egg in obsid to defend our egg because we’re noob. In the meanwhile he usually gets other eggs or diamond. With better tryharders i’ll rush together with them without bothering about the egg :p
Basically, the best thing to do in a team mode is to have 1 person obi your own egg and the other(s) clear the island in your direct environment. From then forward, the best thing to do is just gear up (as you probably got 2 to 3 dia generators) and then attack the remaining teams. Purely opinion based, others might disagree.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I would suggest you to rush. I don’t like camping and waiting for people to come to me. Camping isn’t good because you don’t have access to diamonds to get better gear. I also prefer to make my games as fast as possible. Rush as fast as possible to get an egg to stop a person/team from putting obby on the egg, and make sure you make your bridge in a way in which the enemy team cannot access it easily.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I mainly play team eggwars and I mostly rush to island and destroy their eggs. But it depends on what you like the most.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I'll explain what I do every game (I think I win 18/20 games I play). So when the game starts I select the kit 'Money Bags' which gives you 15 gold to begin with. I always try to get all the iron from at least one iron generator at the start of the game. That gives you around 33 iron, plus the 15 from the kit makes 48. Then in OP mode I'll buy a stone sword (32 iron), 4 steaks (4 iron), a pickaxe (1 iron), and the rest of the iron I spend in blocks. This proces takes around 8 seconds. Then I rush towards a neighbour where I can build straight to (so I dont have to build diagonal), because building diagonal takes more time. Always build up around 6 blocks high so people can't hit you off the bridge by standing on the ground. When you destroyed there egg, kill them all. Here is where you need the food. In OP mode a full food bar is basically as good as a golden apple. Then build to another neighbour. Never build from your home island to the middle island, because players will be able to rush to your island from every side. In normal mode I basically do the same, but I don't buy food (which could be annoying in PvP, but it's really too expensive). You will die earlier without a full foodbar. I am kinda a tryhard though, so I understand if this isn't possible for you. Hope you can do something with this strategy. Ciao

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom