Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ghostofvici

Jun 18, 2022
What is the best way to get money in skyblock? I need help since well.. im kinda broke. Keep in mind that i'm in the snow biome. The best way for me right now is wheat, but maybe someone could help me find a better money making method.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Maybe farm potatoes it grows quick, but is sold for little. If you make a big farm maybe then you can make it profitable. Other than that maybe make a cow spawner farm which drops the cows down for them to take a lot of damage and then you kill em' and sell their meat for coins.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
What is the best way to get money in skyblock? I need help since well.. im kinda broke. Keep in mind that i'm in the snow biome. The best way for me right now is wheat, but maybe someone could help me find a better money making method.
Get to jungle first, make a big cocoa beans farm for money. it is very good in the early game. Later on the best way to get money is gun powder and cooked porkchop.

Reactions: Amazinq

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
best way is to play hours and hours lol

Brackern

Jun 17, 2022
Minecraft Java
Pronouns
He/Him
I just unlocked the extreme hills, and personally, I have a few that work well for me. I'll list em' out below:

1:) Melons. Melons are a pretty dang good money source in the mid-game. I have a relatively small farm ( only get about 3 stacks every harvest ) but a bigger farm could earn LOADS of money. The only downside is that they take 3 hours to grow, but if you harvested them every day at every possible time you could get them 8 times. Of course, we could narrow this down to about 6 harvests because who has time to be on all day? I usually get about 300k per harvest, so 300k x 6 is 1,800,000 every day from just melons, which is nothing to laugh at.

2:) Sheep. I have a pretty horrendous sheep farm, with only one double chest for drops ( half for wool and half for mutton ). The chest fills up in about an hour and a half of waiting, and each stack of meat and wool gets about 7k per.
Of course, this is only the case if you *cook* the mutton, which you have to get to the nether to do. Honestly, a pretty reliable money source.

3.) Definitely invest in a zombie or skeleton farm. Each stack of bones earns 22k on its own, which is pretty great, especially combined with the other drops such as arrows which are useful when clearing islands in the future. For me, I combined my skeleton and zombie farm into one to save on space, but you could do them separately as well.

4:) Sell logs when you can. Especially birch, acacia, and dark oak. They make a respectable profit when you have a big tree farm.

5). Finally, the last money source I typically use is fishing. Fishing is actually surprisingly decent for grinding out money. If you have nothing better to do or have a fun video to watch, fishing is a great thing to do in the background. Also, it can double as a good food source if you do not have access and/or do not want to spend the time building an effective food farm.

Of course, take this post with a grain of salt, because I am only a mere mid-game player and do not know everything about the game yet. Also, for the author of this post, most of these methods require you to at least get to the jungle island first, so try to work on that! But, hopefully, someone could find some use out of this reply! o/

TechGamerz

May 28, 2022
I think "Watermelon" Because 3 to 5 hr to grow and sell in best prices

TechGamerz

May 28, 2022
You build atomatic cactus farm 50 min to grow and sell in best price

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom