Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I decided I'd make an open-ended poll: what it the best thing that Hive (CubeCraft's rival) has that CubeCraft lacks?

I personally like how Hive has weekly sales and is constantly adding new cosmetics. Comment yours down below and maybe, if it gets enough votes, CubeCraft will consider adding something like it.

Reactions: Reesle

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Reactions: hoppyfrog28_

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
1) Replay mode. Not only does it make it really easy for hackers to be banned since you don't need to make a manual report with video evidence, but it also allows for some really cool cinematic shots for content creators.
2) Just Build. Despite the gamemode being notorious for racist and inappropriate builds, the majority of builds you see on there are harmless and fun, and the rule-breaking builds can be reported and banned.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Replay mod, cosmetic system (hits close to home; reminds me of TF2), and smooth servers every region but outside that, they're— forgive me for this— pretty terrible

their community and staff are very toxic imo and they keep enabling those kinds of behaviors (bias within the workplace, immaturity, spreading misinformation, causing drama, minimodding, general toxicity targeted at certain people/things, etc.)

they've also slandered other servers (including the owner, which is something they do since the mc hunger games days and their old deleted tweet about Galaxite), and this behavior could be seen throughout the community, but then again, they enable people to do such stuff

not only that, their content creators keep on churning videos that have a more biased view regarding their server, being totally ignorant about its actual issues and at the same time, those cc's also enable toxic behavior among their viewers and show such behavior themselves which leads to a lot of petty drama and unfavorable content

I pretty much don't like how the Hive has the limelight on everything compared to other more deserving servers, it doesn't feel right knowing something built around toxicity is getting way more attention

I feel like I said a lot about the server in my own brutally honest way, but I guess that's just what someone who used to be from the Hive should say, although I feel like what I've said is lacking and toned down compared to what I know of

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Cosmetics, The Hive has loads of free cosmetics that incentivize you to play. Whereas Cubecraft has barely any free cosmetics. But as was said above, The Hive can be very toxic sometimes. Also if I were to pick a second thing, it would be that they have way more casual games than Cubecraft does.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom