Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kfccaleb

Well-Known Member
Feb 23, 2022
190
578
124
A place that’s not important
Pronouns
He/Him
IMG_9165.png
IMG_9166.png
IMG_9167.png
IMG_9168.png
Well I didn’t think my phone would do this…
Am I like hacking!?

What do the numbers mean?
EG wayneprime has
29
36
29
Etc

What do these mean 👀
 
  • Like
Reactions: jamesthesignificant

Eli

Moderator & Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 25, 2017
1,568
8,580
408
21
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Sometimes xenoforo (our forum software) glitched out and it shows up like this, just refresh the page and it should fix itself.
 

Eli

Moderator & Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 25, 2017
1,568
8,580
408
21
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I did but what do the numbers mean? I’m curious..
They seem to be users’ message, reaction and point scores. You can see your stats under “kfccaleb”. It’s basically the forums but without the fancy formatting.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: kfccaleb
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom