Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
I usually would warn them first that camping is not allowed, and if they don't come down after being warned, I would report and won't bother wasting my time casually trying to win a game and give them the win instead to save myself time to do other things.

Last edited:

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
if it happens we will just leave the game and give them the win
but this doesnt happen a lot because we play mansion and rome and orc and nightmare so the games are too fast for them to be able to camp thats why i wish all maps are like those (only 2 teams)

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
if it happens we will just leave the game and give them the win
but this doesnt happen a lot because we play mansion and rome and orc and nightmare so the games are too fast for them to be able to camp thats why i wish all maps are like those (only 2 teams)
Bruh those maps are all the same. They play the same, everything.
1. Rush mid
2. Get egg
3. kill everyone
Maps like teaparty and food have diversity, and makes the game way more interesting

Reactions: GladiusYugen

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
Bruh those maps are all the same. They play the same, everything.
1. Rush mid
2. Get egg
3. kill everyone
Maps like teaparty and food have diversity, and makes the game way more interesting
they take too long its eggwars not borewars xd
also related to this topic they also stop the camping bowspammers who go under the map because the game is so quick they wont get to buy a bow

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
they take too long its eggwars not borewars xd
also related to this topic they also stop the camping bowspammers who go under the map because the game is so quick they wont get to buy a bow
The world is full of diversity and I for one am glad that it's the same with eggwars. One person's boring is another person's fun and vice versa.

Personally... Sometimes I like really fast games, sometimes I prefer to take my merry time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom