Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi, so I was just in a game of battle zone and a floating head (pressed tab and the person was dead) started floating towards me and I was taking damage from them. I could not hit them. Unfortunately I didn’t have my recording software up to catch it, but does anyone have an idea what happened?

D

Deleted member 352903

lol idk it never happened to me. It probably was the Fortnite ghost, not sure tho

Reactions: Foxy011

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
here:
*creepy music plays*

Whilst battlezone was being developed, a developer named Roger was working on it. Roger was working on this game tirelessly. one day, he was in the bath and had his laptop on a table next to the bath. because of his wet fingers, he got electrocuted. he died. it is now said that his ghost haunts the battlezone map, randomly killing players........

:ghost: :ghost: :scary: :boo: :luigi:

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
here:
*creepy music plays*

Whilst battlezone was being developed, a developer named Roger was working on it. Roger was working on this game tirelessly. one day, he was in the bath and had his laptop on a table next to the bath. because of his wet fingers, he got electrocuted. he died. it is now said that his ghost haunts the battlezone map, randomly killing players........

:ghost: :ghost: :scary: :boo: :luigi:
Ohh!!! Makes sense now! Thank you! :)

Reactions: Commissioned

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi, so I was just in a game of battle zone and a floating head (pressed tab and the person was dead) started floating towards me and I was taking damage from them. I could not hit them. Unfortunately I didn’t have my recording software up to catch it, but does anyone have an idea what happened?

Was it like the person was hitting you with a gun from the game?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
No idea, but you should just get a type of software where you dont have to have a seperate application. I have replaymid, and geforce experience which are the best in my opinion. I wouldn’t recommend an application for recording. Anyways, maybe they got an invisibility potion and someone’s head? Can you get those?

Reactions: Foxy011

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
No idea, but you should just get a type of software where you dont have to have a seperate application. I have replaymid, and geforce experience which are the best in my opinion. I wouldn’t recommend an application for recording. Anyways, maybe they got an invisibility potion and someone’s head? Can you get those?
You can’t get invisibility potions, the person who was spectating was dead, I could only see their head and they were following me around taking damage. Very weird.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Nope, they were floating towards me and I was taking damage.

Were they attacking you with fists, or did you just randomly take damage by being near them?
It does sound really strange and I am pretty sure it's a bug

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Were they attacking you with fists, or did you just randomly take damage by being near them?
It does sound really strange and I am pretty sure it's a bug
I could only see their head, nothing else, and they were floating towards me, definitely flying and when they went near me I took damage.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything you did as helper. Hope you still stick around Cubecraft. 🧡
Reesle wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats xSchluzis! Can’t wait to see all the awesome things you’re going to do as mod =)
Reesle wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! You’re gonna be an amazing mod, if not better than you used to be! I’m sure of it! ✨
endertom100 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
OMG!!!!! nice jobbbb!!!!!! your a really cool person in the forums and you definitely deserve the honor of moderator noww!!!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the orange team! 🍊
Top Bottom