Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hey!

Since the last time paintball was featured, the amount of projectiles shot with the shotgun has been reduced to 2. This is really annoying in my opinion, and changes the gameplay a lot. When I was playing with friends, we noticed that this is not the case for moderators. They still shoot multiple projectiles with the shotgun.

Now Paintball is featured again and I noticed that still nothing has changed. Is this a bug, and if it is are you aware of it? I really hope this gets fixed soon cause it takes away the fun of Paintball for me and others I've talked to about it.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
So, with any minigame, staff have no advantage aside from being able to monitor a game. Staff membership are not given any sort of special advantage to make us play better, as we are also expected to uphold the same rules as the playerbase of our network.

A bug possibly, but if you would like this to be tested feel free to reach out to a moderator like myself when we're available or online :D

Reactions: Maaarijn and Mqxti

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
So, with any minigame, staff have no advantage aside from being able to monitor a game. Staff membership are not given any sort of special advantage to make us play better, as we are also expected to uphold the same rules as the playerbase of our network.

A bug possibly, but if you would like this to be tested feel free to reach out to a moderator like myself when we're available or online :D
I've already tested it with mods. My thread was not really aiming on that tho, it was more an indication to me that it could be a bug instead of an update. It is indeed weird as you said that mods don't get special perks. I'll make sure to test it again next time paintball gets featured, if it's still a thing then I'll make a bug report for it. Thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on L1kii's profile.
Hello! How much xp still needed for level 315?
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything and your hard work !! I hope i will see around
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Top Bottom