• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Edit: changed my mind lol

I said skywars mega before but I like egg wars again hahaha. I have 1k+ wins on duos, I’m not flexing I’m just saying it’s endless fun.

Last edited:

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
Skywars duos is the best. PvP with others while having your partner is fun and solo-queueing is also great for improving your skills while being careful and strategic in different maps!

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I don't have any friends on bedrock yet. that's wai I like all the solo game modes.

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
I love playing skywars!

But if we talk about the temporary game modes I would still go for solo survival games! ;)

(I'm talking about Java, don't have any experience with Bedrock)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Eggwars any day! It’s really competitive but can be lots of fun as well!
Take a look at this thread if you don’t know what I mean :p

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hi, I really enjoy Skywars Teams of 4. I like how there are lots of people just fighting everywhere lol and it’s a bit more free if you know what I mean. Like in duos the team sticks together. Also, I really like Survival Games because of the raw PvP

MauiHydros

Mar 2, 2020
Also, I really like Survival Games because of the raw PvP

I find that survival games isn't usually good for pvp. I am decent at pvp but can't hold up to top leader board players but I noticed unless I can make it so a person eithre doesn't hit the ground or doesn't have a chance to escape they will spend the entire game running with no way for me to slow them down or catch up. I don't find survival games fun at all, I want to get kills and win and usually i get maybe 6-7 kills on average because people just run. I like skywars and Eggwars for better mostly because of this reason. It's harder to run (but easier to camp but I can deal with campers). I can't find anyone finding survival games fun unless they are the people who constantly run.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I find that survival games isn't usually good for pvp. I am decent at pvp but can't hold up to top leader board players but I noticed unless I can make it so a person eithre doesn't hit the ground or doesn't have a chance to escape they will spend the entire game running with no way for me to slow them down or catch up. I don't find survival games fun at all, I want to get kills and win and usually i get maybe 6-7 kills on average because people just run. I like skywars and Eggwars for better mostly because of this reason. It's harder to run (but easier to camp but I can deal with campers). I can't find anyone finding survival games fun unless they are the people who constantly run.
No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom