Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you report hacking?

• Total voters

iGamer2003

Jan 4, 2017
I really hate hackers. I also think that hacking is becoming a major problem on cube craft. Lets let cube craft know what game has the most hackers so they can be aware of what is happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: UBRE and MaterBear

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
The developers are working on an anti-cheat, hopefully once that's out it'll stop most hackers.

From personal experience, I believe that Skywars has the most hackers, I've encountered a hacker in 50% of the games I've played, once there were even 4 hackers in a game.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I really hate hackers. I also think that hacking is becoming a major problem on cube craft. Lets let cube cra know what game has the most hackers so they can be aware of what is happening.
The staff are very aware of the amount of hackers and are working on it, we just have to be patient & keep reporting them : )

As for the question, PVP duels is without doubt the most hacker infested game for me. At least 60% of duels are against a hacker :/ It will get sorted out eventually though.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
The developers are working on an anti-cheat, hopefully once that's out it'll stop most hackers.

From personal experience, I believe that Skywars has the most hackers, I've encountered a hacker in 50% of the games I've played, once there were even 4 hackers in a game.
I do believe that there is A LOT of hackers in Skywars, but i have recently sen a lot of hackers on Eggwars. Just today i found a fly-hacker but he died before i could pull out my recording software. :mad:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I feel like FFA (if that counts as a game mode) has the most hackers. At least in FFA it's easy to record hackers :P

iGamer2003

Jan 4, 2017
Thanks guys for the feed-back. Really happy that everyone is able to respond and help out!

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
I would say skywars or eggwars. I've seen lots of hackers in both. I've seen lots of hackers, but almost every time I see them, I wasn't recording.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
In the past duels use to have very little hackers. These days... I don't even know what to day. Hackers are literally found everywhere in CCG. Eggwars, FFA, Blockwars... I understand that the anti cheat is being worked on, but it does get annoying when you can't even enter a game without a hacker who blatantly hacks and comes back days after days. Especially with a client developer who is targeting cubecraft's games of such. I feel like 1.8 FFA has the most hackers since most clients are 1.8 based.

Reactions: IanMeep

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
In the past duels use to have very little hackers. These days... I don't even know what to day. Hackers are literally found everywhere in CCG. Eggwars, FFA, Blockwars... I understand that the anti cheat is being worked on, but it does get annoying when you can't even enter a game without a hacker who blatantly hacks and comes back days after days. Especially with a client developer who is targeting cubecraft's games of such. I feel like 1.8 FFA has the most hackers since most clients are 1.8 based.

I agree.

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
In my opinion, Eggwars has the most hackers ranging from fly to killaura, anti knockback, X-Ray, speed etc etc. But it is the only game I play where someone can really hack soooo xD

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
In my opinion, Eggwars has the most hackers ranging from fly to killaura, anti knockback, X-Ray, speed etc etc. But it is the only game I play where someone can really hack soooo xD
Mmh?? I find every game that has any combat related things has a hacker.

SSirus

Jan 5, 2017
I do believe that there is A LOT of hackers in Skywars, but i have recently sen a lot of hackers on Eggwars. Just today i found a fly-hacker but he died before i could pull out my recording software. :mad:
The other day I was playing and found a fly-hacker and though I didn't get to record him, he got knocked off and didn't activate his fly in time which caused him to glitch out in the map and he just repeatedly died LOL! Serves him right!

IKrakCode MC

Dec 20, 2016
lol when i was playing eggwars 4 people were left (including me) and all of then got kicked for hacking XD except me

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I'd say if you want to do a lot of reports, go to Sky Wars. It consists of the most hackers, especially fly, which is very easy to catch as well. Along with hackers, there are a large amount of cross teamers in Sky Wars, definitely making Sky Wars the place where the most rule breakers are found.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom