Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

legend6526

Mar 8, 2022
EDIT:I HAVE GET THE ANSWER WHICH I WANT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CLOSE THE THREAD THAT'S WHY EDITING

Hi everyone, I have made an automatic spider xp farm (which is if fall damage) . In order to get xp I have to strike with sword when they are going to fall. I have placed 5 spider spawners so they are spawn in large numbers.
So can u guys tell me what attachment should I place in my sword (because sometimes they attack back and I fall off and died ) to get less damage from them.

Violaa

Aug 8, 2020
Bulgaria
Pronouns
She/Her
Sharpness is useful for general use, Smite is useful against undead mobs (skeletons, zombies, withers, etc.), Bane of Arthropods is useful against Arthropods (spiders, cave spiders, bees, silverfish, and endermites). Each level of Smite and Bane of Arthropods deals 2.5 extra damage to the specific group of mobs.

legend6526

Mar 8, 2022
Sharpness is useful for general use, Smite is useful against undead mobs (skeletons, zombies, withers, etc.), Bane of Arthropods is useful against Arthropods (spiders, cave spiders, bees, silverfish, and endermites). Each level of Smite and Bane of Arthropods deals 2.5 extra damage to the specific group of mobs.
Ty for your suggestion

Mar 5, 2022
EDIT:I HAVE GET THE ANSWER WHICH I WANT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CLOSE THE THREAD THAT'S WHY EDITING

Hi everyone, I have made an automatic spider xp farm (which is if fall damage) . In order to get xp I have to strike with sword when they are going to fall. I have placed 5 spider spawners so they are spawn in large numbers.
So can u guys tell me what attachment should I place in my sword (because sometimes they attack back and I fall off and died ) to get less damage from them.
Actually you can make the name of arthropods enchantment to level five unlike in normal vanilla since enchants in cube craft Skyblock are modded! (And even higher depending on what kind of sword it is).

_EliteNobody

Feb 13, 2021
United Kingdom
The best enchants for spiders specifically is bane of anthropods, I would recommend you make either a smite or sharpness sword because bane of anthropods is only used in spiders and is useless everywhere else.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
For mobs in General it would be Sharpness, for spiders it would be bane of arthopods, also if you want to one hit them then maybe make your drop shoot bigger?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom