Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

skepticskelly

Oct 6, 2016
can i talk to you about something
can you plz get this idea to the owner of the sever plz it is a good idea and i want it out there and everyone on the forums does not like it but that does not mean there is not people out there that would like it like people who have been on the sever as long as me or even more that me

my idea is a rank for veteran people on the sever get something special so show there support to the sever like for me i have benn on the sever for 3 and a half years and i have done a lot and my frieds have too and i bet there are at least 200 more people who have beenn around sence the sever started and i just want to help them out too

U

Unipotato

I don't like this. Donors may be upset that someone got a tag for free, even if it's just a tag. You could always buy iron rank too, it's not too expensive an it gives you a tag, along with some perks.

skepticskelly

Oct 6, 2016
i have iron but i am say for people that have beeb on the sever for a while and it is not free you will be to apply for it and do other stuff to get it it is like dtaff rank

skepticskelly

Oct 6, 2016
because i have benn on here for 2 yeaers and i know there are people out there ike me too

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I Don't think it's a good idea to give people a 'veteran' rank.
People may stay longer on the server because they know that they will get a rank but, I bet that if you really like this server you would stay for as long as possible and maybe donate to the server.
And in exchange for that donation you get a rank.
There are some vanity things you can use when you are a high level and to become that level you need to play a lot and stay for a long time on the server.
A rank for being a long time on the server would be unnecessary.

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
my idea is a rank for veteran people on the sever get something special so show there support to the sever like for me i have benn on the sever for 3 and a half years
I've joined around the same time, but i dislike adding a new rank just for the 'elderly'

because i have benn on here for 2 yeaers
But you just said you were here for 3,5 years.

my idea is a rank for veteran people on the sever get something special so show there support to the sever
You can also support the server by buying a rank

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i dont like this idea and i doubt if you just joined the forums on oct 6th of 2016 that you have been playing on CC for 2 years i am sorry but i dont think there should be a rank like this it could have people stay yes but if the players truly like this server they will stay even knowing they wont get a rank and i only been here for almost a month and you said you were here for 3.5 years and then changed it to 2 years yea please dont lie

Madchicken2014

Jan 3, 2016
can you plz get this idea to the owner of the sever plz it is a good idea and i want it out there and everyone on the forums does not like it but that does not mean there is not people out there that would like it like people who have been on the sever as long as me or even more that me

my idea is a rank for veteran people on the sever get something special so show there support to the sever like for me i have benn on the sever for 3 and a half years and i have done a lot and my frieds have too and i bet there are at least 200 more people who have beenn around sence the sever started and i just want to help them out too
I don't agree with this for a few reasons.
Firstly, loyal people who have actually done well for the server may even get special honours, not just people who have been on for many years (like I've been on for about a year now, doesn't mean I get a prize for it.
Also, it's basically asking for a free rank, what will you do with it?
Finally, this could almost be shown as greed, like... "Oi CubeCraft! I've been playing for ages and not even done much significant, gimme a prize will ya?!"
See what I mean?

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America

I don't like this idea... The staff already have enough on their plate as well.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom