Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
As a faithful player of skywars, I will speak with my heart.
I see they made a new update, and, frankly, sorry to offend them, the update, to my stink. I understand that there may be people that you like, but I'm here to give my opinion, because they destroyed the cube skywars.
I do not see either the fact that they have nerfed the kits, because they really are not so good anymore or arouse interest. It made me laugh that now I can see the team not allowed, because that way they will see better xD, and I like the map of sundae and the one of paris. I think at least they should not do that to kits. I do not like the new content chests as you play things a little ops as you play almost full iron to everyone, and everyone wears the same thing. I liked the unlikeness of when you chose swordsman and you almost prayed that you had diamond armor, now you do not directly choose the swordsman kit, ye choose a stone with a bad damage, and you do not have the diamond armor, almost sure to touch almost full iron
My other proposal is the same as they destroyed the skywars, just as there were skywars without kits I would like to put an old skywars in its place,
Thank you for your attention.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
People asked for a sky wars update and this is what they got. Can you set a poll (if not ill do it) and for the options make them if you like the update or not. Ill like to see the results.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
In my opinion, I love the new update it looks nicer as well as makes the gameplay more fun and unique for me, Good feedback though and have an amazing day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This sure didn’t age well, XD
Xi1m wrote on DuckL's profile.
are you speedrunning compliments for every staff member
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom