Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What’s everyone’s 5 favourite game modes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Mine are probably Minerware, EggWars, and Lucky Blocks (in no specific order). I play eggwars when I’m feeling competitive, but Minerware or lucky blocks when I play more casually. Games like FFA and skywars have always been difficult for me since I play on mobile, though skywars chaos/snowman survival would probably go in the #4 and 5 spot. (Let me know why you enjoy each game mode)

Reactions: caraMel

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
SG.
If I had the option to chose SG 5 times I would c:
VERY BASED OPINION, LET BRO COOK 🗣️🔥🔥🔥

WITH THIS, I HEREBY GRANT YOU FAVORITE MOD 🙏

that aside, I'm not gonna lie, I miss the minecraft hunger games and the lbsg days

people these days don't understand how good of a gamemode SG is, it has the right pacing, and it just has the right balance of chill and sweaty gameplay unlike others like skywars where it's really fast-paced (don't get me wrong though! I also like skywars, but it won't reach SG levels of good)

besides this, SG is really fun to play with as a duo, you could make up some of the slower moments of the game with casual convo while preparing/hunting other players with your partner since the pacing allows you to have a breather from the rather sweaty early game phase

(take these with a grain of salt, they're my preferences lol)

and kinda like skywars, the game gives you a lot of utilities to make use of which makes room for a variety of playstyles, plus the maps offer more changes to gameplay and different strats/meta compared to other pvp games like skywars or eggwars where there's not much of a change

11/10 would actually kill to go back to 2013-2016 and play SG when it was peak

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
VERY BASED OPINION, LET BRO COOK 🗣️🔥🔥🔥

WITH THIS, I HEREBY GRANT YOU FAVORITE MOD 🙏

that aside, I'm not gonna lie, I miss the minecraft hunger games and the lbsg days

people these days don't understand how good of a gamemode SG is, it has the right pacing, and it just has the right balance of chill and sweaty gameplay unlike others like skywars where it's really fast-paced (don't get me wrong though! I also like skywars, but it won't reach SG levels of good)

besides this, SG is really fun to play with as a duo, you could make up some of the slower moments of the game with casual convo while preparing/hunting other players with your partner since the pacing allows you to have a breather from the rather sweaty early game phase
Exactly!! SG is way too underrated rn. It is just such a perfect gamemode (in my totally unbiased opinion). SG duos is fun whether playing with a friend or alone, as even alone it sometimes provides a challenge which is always nice.

And when carry me in SG? 👉👈

• Heart
Reactions: Desiderata

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I think I like eggwars the most, with bridges coming in at a close 2nd. I got a bit bored of SG and I think ffa is a lot of fun, so I would say 3rd ffa and 4th SG. A 5th favourite game would probably be parkour as I play it a lot, and I like speedrunning in competitive parkour. So my top 5 would be: 1st Eggwars, 2nd Bridges, 3rd FFA, 4th SG and 5th Parkour. Although all the games are really good and I enjoy playing all of them.

Reactions: Tripleee

harrywu

Dec 13, 2023
I personally prefer bridges, eggwars, skywars, (the winter game)discontinued games, and duels in that order. I used to be a bridge main but due to recent updates and the lack of active bridges friends, I started to play eggwars the most, but I stopped playing eggwars after season 2 came out like a lot of other people. Right now, I just play the 4 gamemodes I enjoy about equally, but I really don't play a lot anymore, like about 20 min everyday really.

Reactions: Tripleee
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom