Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What are you excited for on Cubecraft?

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
So I like making these threads every now and then where I ask what update/feature are you most excited for to come come out. ♡ You will be able to pick 5 options if you can't decide :3 If I miss something please tell me and I will add it to the poll ♡

With that imma list mine:

1. UHC: I love playing 1.9 uhcs and once this is released I'll probably play it almost everyday ♡ I've heard about custom terrain generation so I'm also looking forward to that! ♡

2. Survival Games Update - Like most people who play survival games I am really looking forward to an update. There are very few maps, unbalanced kits, and events not working :(

3. Blockband Update - I used to love this game but now I can't make may progress and I've played the same songs over and over again :( Im really hoping that an update comes with maybe some new bonus songs you can buy, 1v1s, lowered final song requirement, and possibly some new themes :P

4. New Staff - the thing I'm probably the most hyped for is seeing some new helpers/builders/developers :3 I really hope to see some of you guys on here get promoted someday ♡

5. Forums Update - ever since I've joined the forums people have been talking about a forums update that supposed to come someday ♡ Im really looking forward to an update for what I spend the most time on :3

Last edited by a moderator:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Definitely UHC, although I'm a bit afraid to get disappointed, hackers in UHC might be more annoying than in other games and I feel like the deathmatch breaks the flow of the game. I'm still excited for it and I'll definitely give it a try.

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Ranger

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So I like making these threads every now and then where I ask what update/feature are you most excited for to come come out. ♡ You will be able to pick 5 options if you can't decide :3 If I miss something please tell me and I will add it to the poll ♡

1. UHC: I love playing 1.9 uhcs and once this is released I'll probably play it almost everyday ♡ I've heard about custom terrain generation so I'm also looking forward to that! ♡

2. Survival Games Update - Like most people who play survival games I am really looking forward to an update. There are very few maps, unbalanced kits, and events not working :(

3. Blockband Update - I used to love this game but now I can't make may progress and I've played the same songs over and over again :( Im really hoping that an update comes with maybe some new bonus songs you can buy, 1v1s, lowered final song requirement, and possibly some new themes :p

4. New Staff - the thing I'm probably the most hyped for is seeing some new helpers/builders/developers :3 I really hope to see some of you guys on here get promoted someday ♡

5. Forums Update - ever since I've joined the forums people have been talking about a forums update that supposed to come someday ♡ Im really looking forward to an update for what I spend the most time on :3
this is all the way perfect thank you

new staff because it is great to see people come and go

survival games update no update for a long time so yeah

UHC I have been waiting for you for ever and I am excited

Parkour I am terrible at parkour but hey it will be good

Mystery new minigame do i really need to say why?

Reactions: Power Ranger

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

3. Blockband Update - I used to love this game but now I can't make may progress and I've played the same songs over and over again :( Im really hoping that an update comes with maybe some new bonus songs you can buy, 1v1s, lowered final song requirement, and possibly some new themes :p

1. I love eggwars, I would love to see more updates on it.
2. I can not wait for new staff members, that would mean more staff activity, more staff help, and less hackers.
3. UHC I love uhc!
4. Parkour is amazing.
5. NEW ANTI-CHEAT! I can not wait for that to come out! The server will be a lot better, yes better then it alreadly is. #CUBECRAFT#1!

Vickay

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
England
So excited for a new SG update ^.^ been waiting for too long now .-.
Same goes for UHC xD
I'm also quite excited for Parkour! I remember spending hours at a time just playing the adventure maps Garden map was so lit (never finished one xD) and talking to rands.
The rest... I can wait for ;D

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Staff is the big thing. Even if i am not picked, i would love to meet the new staff! UHC is my favorite game and it is a shame that the big UHC servers are now down. The rest i can be patient for.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

SoldierIYI wrote on Capitan's profile.
Yoo best admin <3
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hii agai, thanks for accepting report..
For the 3rd time. Have a great day 🤍!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
Hello how are you doing today?:D
I just played two hours of Fnaf Four and it was so scary. I got bribed to do it and it was an experience (I really don't want to do that game ever again.)
BicolourSine41 wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
hi!
Top Bottom