Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What are you excited for on Cubecraft?

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
So I like making these threads every now and then where I ask what update/feature are you most excited for to come come out. ♡ You will be able to pick 5 options if you can't decide :3 If I miss something please tell me and I will add it to the poll ♡

With that imma list mine:

1. UHC: I love playing 1.9 uhcs and once this is released I'll probably play it almost everyday ♡ I've heard about custom terrain generation so I'm also looking forward to that! ♡

2. Survival Games Update - Like most people who play survival games I am really looking forward to an update. There are very few maps, unbalanced kits, and events not working :(

3. Blockband Update - I used to love this game but now I can't make may progress and I've played the same songs over and over again :( Im really hoping that an update comes with maybe some new bonus songs you can buy, 1v1s, lowered final song requirement, and possibly some new themes :P

4. New Staff - the thing I'm probably the most hyped for is seeing some new helpers/builders/developers :3 I really hope to see some of you guys on here get promoted someday ♡

5. Forums Update - ever since I've joined the forums people have been talking about a forums update that supposed to come someday ♡ Im really looking forward to an update for what I spend the most time on :3

Last edited by a moderator:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Definitely UHC, although I'm a bit afraid to get disappointed, hackers in UHC might be more annoying than in other games and I feel like the deathmatch breaks the flow of the game. I'm still excited for it and I'll definitely give it a try.

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Ranger

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So I like making these threads every now and then where I ask what update/feature are you most excited for to come come out. ♡ You will be able to pick 5 options if you can't decide :3 If I miss something please tell me and I will add it to the poll ♡

1. UHC: I love playing 1.9 uhcs and once this is released I'll probably play it almost everyday ♡ I've heard about custom terrain generation so I'm also looking forward to that! ♡

2. Survival Games Update - Like most people who play survival games I am really looking forward to an update. There are very few maps, unbalanced kits, and events not working :(

3. Blockband Update - I used to love this game but now I can't make may progress and I've played the same songs over and over again :( Im really hoping that an update comes with maybe some new bonus songs you can buy, 1v1s, lowered final song requirement, and possibly some new themes :p

4. New Staff - the thing I'm probably the most hyped for is seeing some new helpers/builders/developers :3 I really hope to see some of you guys on here get promoted someday ♡

5. Forums Update - ever since I've joined the forums people have been talking about a forums update that supposed to come someday ♡ Im really looking forward to an update for what I spend the most time on :3
this is all the way perfect thank you

new staff because it is great to see people come and go

survival games update no update for a long time so yeah

UHC I have been waiting for you for ever and I am excited

Parkour I am terrible at parkour but hey it will be good

Mystery new minigame do i really need to say why?

Reactions: Power Ranger

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

3. Blockband Update - I used to love this game but now I can't make may progress and I've played the same songs over and over again :( Im really hoping that an update comes with maybe some new bonus songs you can buy, 1v1s, lowered final song requirement, and possibly some new themes :p

1. I love eggwars, I would love to see more updates on it.
2. I can not wait for new staff members, that would mean more staff activity, more staff help, and less hackers.
3. UHC I love uhc!
4. Parkour is amazing.
5. NEW ANTI-CHEAT! I can not wait for that to come out! The server will be a lot better, yes better then it alreadly is. #CUBECRAFT#1!

Vickay

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
England
So excited for a new SG update ^.^ been waiting for too long now .-.
Same goes for UHC xD
I'm also quite excited for Parkour! I remember spending hours at a time just playing the adventure maps Garden map was so lit (never finished one xD) and talking to rands.
The rest... I can wait for ;D

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Staff is the big thing. Even if i am not picked, i would love to meet the new staff! UHC is my favorite game and it is a shame that the big UHC servers are now down. The rest i can be patient for.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on L1kii's profile.
Hello! How much xp still needed for level 315?
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything and your hard work !! I hope i will see around
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Top Bottom