Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xorre9441

Jun 9, 2020
Hi,this is just to warn you that there are a significant number of cheaters on your server. I report more than 14 cheaters in all (and that still increase). We can know a little more about where they are with the anti-cheat? Because its starting to be drunk.

-sorry if there are any spelling mistakes i use a translator because i don't speak english-

Have nice day.

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
I think everyone here is aware of the amount of hackers, I mean look at all the posts before the eggwars update. Half of them where posts complaining about hackers.
Our anti-cheat here is sentinel, its one of the best anti-cheats in bedrock, but not as good as the java options (correct me if im wrong).
Sentinel is also trying to find hackers and is banning then for 7 days, It will ban about 1.2k to 1.5k people a day. But detecting hackers isnt as easy as some people think, because you cant detect what programs people are using or something, you can just analyse the movements in minecraft. So you can say script things like "if somes cps if faster than 50, then ban him".
But you have to be careful not to ban too much, because it may happen that you will ban innocents. Thats why its also important that people are reporting cheaters.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think everyone here is aware of the amount of hackers, I mean look at all the posts before the eggwars update. Half of them where posts complaining about hackers.
Our anti-cheat here is sentinel, its one of the best anti-cheats in bedrock, but not as good as the java options (correct me if im wrong).
Sentinel is also trying to find hackers and is banning then for 7 days, It will ban about 1.2k to 1.5k people a day. But detecting hackers isnt as easy as some people think, because you cant detect what programs people are using or something, you can just analyse the movements in minecraft. So you can say script things like "if somes cps if faster than 50, then ban him".
But you have to be careful not to ban too much, because it may happen that you will ban innocents. Thats why its also important that people are reporting cheaters.
This person is using google translate, I doubt they can read the acronyms and slang, I would correct this so they know what you are saying.

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
This person is using google translate, I doubt they can read the acronyms and slang, I would correct this so they know what you are saying.
Sorry, my english also isnt really smooth, so I couldt write more easier. Feel free to make it translator-friendly :D

Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom