Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should cubecraft add UHC as a gamemode?


  • Total voters
    11

perffectbean

Member
Dec 6, 2020
12
14
4
19
what about UHC? Because I think it would be a gamemode that lots of people would enjoy. Think about it I would I love UHC but they take ages to setup with the UHC gamemode on cubecraft people would love it.
 

perffectbean

Member
Dec 6, 2020
12
14
4
19
probably but still, how different it to survival games technical? Yes they have different properties but work in similar ways. maybe the world generation would be the issue
 

CKelting

Welfare Admin
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Feb 14, 2020
485
1,429
204
The Internet
probably but still, how different it to survival games technical? Yes they have different properties but work in similar ways. maybe the world generation would be the issue
I like the idea and world generation might be an issue. also how many players would play. you don't want to be waiting around for hours to just play.
 

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
1,175
1,230
174
the procrasti-nation
This was once a thing in like 2016, but not many people played it. I would play it if it was readded, but sadly, I don’t think it will ever come back.
 

InkAsriel

Well-Known Member
Sep 23, 2017
887
906
144
23
The Netherlands
i honestly think the player base is way too small for decent amount of lobbies in UHC. sure, the first few days will be alive, but will it still alive? probably not. its a no from me
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom