Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa

MY FAVOURITE PACK AND WHY
Hi, so I like to play having always on a texture pack cause default sucks a bit for me in pvp :) , so I tried a plenty of pvp texture packs but atm my favourite one is pvp bold vanilla texture pack and I suggest u if u have some minecoins cause it’s so clean, armour design is well defined and obv short sword is texture is good too for the rest is similar to other pvp packs but it’s the fact that some small details makes this pack in my opinion the best

AND WHAT ABOUT U

And what’s y’all favourite pack and why,Write it down here in replies

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest

MY FAVOURITE PACK AND WHY

Hi, so I like to play having always on a texture pack cause default sucks a bit for me in pvp :) , so I tried a plenty of pvp texture packs but atm my favourite one is pvp bold vanilla texture pack and I suggest u if u have some minecoins cause it’s so clean, armour design is well defined and obv short sword is texture is good too for the rest is similar to other pvp packs but it’s the fact that some small details makes this pack in my opinion the best

AND WHAT ABOUT U

And what’s y’all favourite pack and why,Write it down here in replies

Panda texurepack for sure, why? Because panda, duhh! :D

SoundIce

Apr 14, 2021
I can't decide on one but I'm gonna say ranked 32x, gqtors 20k and huahwi defscape (all bedrock ports
The problem with ranked 32x is that it hides your scoreboard probably because of the custom UI or something

Reactions: La J
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Top Bottom