Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
For about 2 weeks, I have seen so little hackers, but recently it’s been so common to find hackers.

I thought cubecraft was finally fixed but now more and more hackers are bleeding through, I understand a anti-cheat is being worked on, but what can we expect as players? We keep waiting and waiting for this so called “anti-cheat” but nothing has happened. Come on cubecraft.
I don’t mean to hate too hard on cubecraft but I’m trying to be honest here.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I completely agree. I feel like we should have an update as to where they are currently. Do the developers understand the anti-cheat now? Are they officially trying to work on its hack detection? I want an update/news!

Reactions: ooof64

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
The recent resurgence in hackers is probably due to hacked clients being updated for 1.16. As for the anticheat, I agree that we as players should be given more than "soon".

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
It is many of the developers jobs to work on the anti cheat. They are very difficult to make, especially for Cubecraft, with the amount of cheat clients being made for Cubecraft. No anti-cheat is perfect and bypasses will always be found. Sentinel’s developers are working hard for these patches and they can’t exactly announce the progress. If they reveal too much on the Anti-cheat, then client developers can know more on Sentinel, so it’s best to keep it a secret. I know is frustrating to be told they’re working on it, but they really are. You only see the most blatant hackers, and Sentinel doesn’t show when hackers are blocked, or banned by staff members. All cheaters eventually get banned, and although it might be a pain, the best you can do to help is record and report. Thank you and I hope this clears things up!

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
hackers disappeared for a while because cheat clients were supporting 1.16 but now that it has support hackers are coming back but you have to understand that this process for developers is difficul

ooof64

Novice Member
May 22, 2020
rainforest
and you dont even play CTF. As i grind CTF and get around 100 wins a day nearly one quarter of those games have hackers in them. this on time we had 6 hackers in a row. its so god damn annoying as it ruins my KD ratio and also ruins win streaks. i also have to say i think CTF is the most hacked game.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom