Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
You 'quote' on My message without saying anything, that isnt so positive. I dont like your status. Here is it cubecraft And not hypixel.
The difference between hypixel And cubecraft is that cubecraft beter is.
Idk Why you that have as status.
@DodelijkeNoob and that status of @Megen is not allowed i think so @Megen delete that status and put other things on your status
I dont hate thread, you can Here not discussing. It is only for subs.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
*cringe* I thought my stuff was crap. cus I mean your trailer is music with stolen images from a site

IsLegit

Apr 28, 2015
Northern Ireland
*looks at channel*
*sees no Cube related content*
*questions why you're advertising it & other channels on the Cube forums*

Well I mean
d9bmxHj.png

But the IP really isn't anywhere else on the video so I guess you're right..

Upon looking around his channel more I discovered 6 more CCG videos so he does have CubeCraft content, it's just not apparent that it's CubeCraft at all.

Edit: The OP should link some of his CCG content so we don't have to trawl through other videos just to find content which might "slightly" interest us.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Dude as long as you don't advertise/ask players to play on their server it's fine.
She's not naming any ip nor is she saying that Hypixel is better than Cube. Yes it's weird to have that as a Status but really now what's the problem?

To be fair CCG is better than Hypickle
1-1.8 pvp only
2- Crappy Maps
3- To many low quality/unpopular games

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
1. This is turning into spam. Which is a violation of rule 15. Full rules here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/134453/
2. People are arguing on this thread which is NOT tolerated on the server.
3. @Luminated Underpants and @Ahs_Master Advertising is against the rules and a violation of rule one. Just to clarify what is Ok and not ok. It is ok to post content of cubecraft on forums, it is not ok if you just promote your channel by saying something like "Let's reach x amount of subs" with a bunch of links. Even though you have cubecraft content, POST the content instead of just advertising your channel. Any more questions, private message me :). -Locked (Rules once again https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/134453/)

Reactions: Gainfullterror
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom