Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
For those of you guys that didn't notice, about 2 mins ago I was going to play on Cube just to get daily reward and log off as I don't even play this server anymore that much tbh.

Then I noticed this:
BGJQdmu.jpg

Long story short;
I'll stay active on the Forums and Discord.
I will stay friends with everyone here I used to be friends with.
All I CAN SAY is remove me from your friends list as I won't bother resetting a password just to play on a dead server I don't even play anymore to begin with.

That's all, have fun playing on this server without me o/

EDIT: If you want to try you can convince me to reset my password, I doubt it will work tho

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
For those of you guys that didn't notice, about 2 mins ago I was going to play on Cube just to get daily reward and log off as I don't even play this server anymore that much tbh.

Then I noticed this:
BGJQdmu.jpg

Long story short;
All I CAN SAY is remove me from your friends list as I won't bother resetting a password just to play on a dead server I don't even play anymore to begin with.

:( Love ya, i will misssss you

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands

Then I noticed this:
BGJQdmu.jpg

Long story short;

EDIT: If you want to try you can convince me to reset my password, I doubt it will work tho
Didn't know you so good, But I'll miss you and Goodluck with What you're gonna do in the future!

Reactions: Fristey
N

Nikboo

Uhh. You might actually want to reset your password though. We don't punish players for compromised account unless suspicious activity has been detected. :/

Reactions: ItsDavey_

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Quite strange how you're using the 'I got banned for a compromised account' -reason as a reason to leave, it's not a big deal at all.
Well anyways, bye. See ya around.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Long story short;
Not sure why all these goodbyes

2. Some of my friends are trying to convince me change to change my password, might do it and appeal. Doesn't mean I will start playing Cube again tho.

If you say I posted this for attention I swear, go continue tryharding for your Helper Rank wich you will never get.

N

Nikboo

TheJeroen said:
2. Some of my friends are trying to convince me change to change my password, might do it and appeal. Doesn't mean I will start playing Cube again tho.

If you say I posted this for attention I swear, go continue tryharding for your Helper Rank wich you will never get.

I understand :)

Is there perhaps anything that will change your mind about Cubecraft? I personally am always open up to suggestions and I'd gladly pass anything to Senior Staff.

Also, I can tell you that things are going to get better and I promise you this. With the management switch, things have been going better than ever before! We've introduced the nick system, party system and more to come.

I'm not going to furthur try to convince you to stay however, I wouldn't look down quite yet. :)

(I would still recommend you change your password as someone may actually have compromised your minecraft account meaning you could be banned from Cube and other servers for breaking their rules)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.

Then I noticed this:
BGJQdmu.jpg

Long story short;

No! No! No!
You were not only a good person but also a good Builder! I'm going to miss you, I not only but many more people! Have fun in the future!

- Twan

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Oh well, didn't know appealing for this was so easy.
This entire thing out of the way, I probably still won't be active on Cube.
Apart from that this can be locked.

And I swear to god if you're not a staff member just don't reply anymore with lock requests, I already did it on my own thread, your reply will only be useless.
And again: If you say I posted this for attention I swear, go continue tryharding for your Helper Rank wich you will never get.

N

Nikboo

Oh well, didn't know appealing for this was so easy.
This entire thing out of the way, I probably still won't be active on Cube.
Apart from that this can be locked.

And I swear to god if you're not a staff member just don't reply anymore with lock requests, I already did it on my own thread, your reply will only be useless.
And again: If you say I posted this for attention I swear, go continue tryharding for your Helper Rank wich you will never get.

Thread locked on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom